Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Dodge/miss sound? too loud

Discussion in 'Release 37 Bug Forum' started by liz_the_wiz, Dec 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

Ive come to the conclusion its a dodge sound from my combat log.. but it sounds like a swipe

reproducible: yes
    blocker: no

details: when fighting the blocking or miss noise is excessively loud compared to game settings.

We know many game noises dont fade well with the master volume switch but this is worse

steps: fight a mob that dodges when it dodges theres a swipe noise thats inexcusibly loud.

Sound settings: I should near next to nothing - rain and other fight sounds are louder than expected but not proper loud.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
  2. Serafina

Serafina Portalarian Emeritus

@liz_the_wiz I tried to reproduce this in the same spot you were in with the same mob, but it sounds normal to me.

3. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

Hmm... I will try and record some.. I do wonder if I was hearing other peoples fights, cos although they were doing spiders a long way off, i could occasionally hear them.. but this was a close noise...

4. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

@Serafina I caught it on camera, in fact twice in the same video.. (been videoing things and it may have something to do with being down hill) .. but in the clip theres one the first time I go to punch it, and the last!

its a *lot* louder, and yet I definately hit it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.