Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Equipped backpack flags "your armor is broken" icon

Discussion in 'Release 42 Bug Forum' started by Sirius Sternwarte, May 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sirius Sternwarte

Sirius Sternwarte Avatar

I logged in with a crafted backpack equipped from the last release. The game screen shows the icon/warning "Your armor is broken. You will need to repair it". The backpack is the only item with low durability. It has Durability 0/0 (max 100), but no repair kit of any type seems to be able to repair this item.
    "Repair only works if normal durability is less than the primary durability"
    I haven't yet tried this on a crafting table, would that make any difference?
    Why should I have to repair a newly crafted, undamaged item?

2. senthen

senthen Avatar

I will observe any pack I had made previous to R42 has 0/0 (max 100). Any pack I make/made after R42 announce has durability 100/100 max (100) and seems to suffer 'normal wear'. I have not tried to 'repair' any pack; repair kits cost too much and making them is 'relatively' inexpensive; I understand if you don't craft you may feel differently... I'm selling 'new' packs for 175 gp in resolute, which may cost less than what is needed to 'fix.' Of course, game dev may decided to 'fix up' the old packs up to something reasonable, so I'd suggest you hang on to them until the dust settles.

3. Gamician

Gamician Avatar

@Sirius Sternwarte, Your reporting of this issue is appreciated. It has been added to the Bug Reporting System for Development Team review.

4. Gamician

Gamician Avatar

@senthen, Thank you for the additional information on this issue.

senthen likes this.
  5. Serafina

Serafina Portalarian Emeritus

This is a known issue we're working on resolving.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.