Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Failing to scribe recipe reports wrong required level

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by Poison Ivy, Jan 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy Avatar

1/26/2018 2:38 AM
    Title: Failing to scribe recipe reports wrong required level
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? No
    Details: I went out recipe shopping. I bought the spider legs backpack recipe even though my tailoring is not yet high enough to put it in my recipe book (my tailoring level is 79.) The minimum level to scribe this recipe is 90, but I tried to scribe it anyway to see what would happen. It told me that it could not scribe the recipe because my tailoring level wasn't high enough, but it reported that it required a different tailoring level than my actual. See screenshot:

[​IMG]

I thought maybe it was reporting my actual tailoring level. I went and found the recipe for the Shingle Roof Three Story Village Home, which requires 90 carpentry to produce. My carpentry level is 80. This time it said I required a carpentry level of 85, see screenshot:

[​IMG]

So I have no idea where these numbers are coming from, but they're not correct.

Steps to Reproduce: Have a lower level crafting than the level required for the recipe, then try to scribe it. It will report the wrong required level.

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8) System RAM: 16350
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 GPU RAM: 3979
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.721.Date.01.25.18
    Area: Ardoris
    Area Display Name: Ardoris
    Loc: (32.7, 57.1, -108.6)
    Debug: QXJkb3Jpc3x8KDMyLjY1NCwgNTcuMDksIC0xMDguNjAzKXwoMCwgLTAuODA0LCAwLCAtMC41OTQpfDgyNy40NjM5fDEzLjgxOTExfDEuNzc4MTE4

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Great find! Thank you!
    Bug #: 55242
    @Ajivani

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.