Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Game crashes at 94% loading into Halls of Artifice

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by Poison Ivy, Oct 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy Avatar

1. Title: Game crashes at 94% loading into Halls of Artifice
    2. Reproduction Rate: 100%
    3. Blocker? no.
    4. Details: Last week I logged out in Halls of Artifice. This week when I attempt to log in, the game gets to 94% loaded then hangs. When I click on the window, it turns pale gray and the title bar says that it is not responding. I first tried restarting my machine. That didn't resolve it. I then updated my video drivers and DirectX. That didn't resolve it. I then deleted and reinstalled my Shroud game through Steam. This has also not resolved it.
    Here is my output_log.txt:
    Initialize engine version: 5.6.3p4 (fbe8bd37d7fa)
    GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
    Direct3D:
    Version: Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.1]
    Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 (ID=0x1401)
    Vendor: NVIDIA
    VRAM: 3979 MB
    Driver: 22.21.13.8569
    Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.West.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Analytics.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Analytics.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween43.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween43.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween46.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween46.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween50.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween50.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\KGFUtils.Settings.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\KGFUtils.Settings.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\MadCommons_MMC.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\MadCommons_MMC.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\AmplifyOcclusion.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\AmplifyOcclusion.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Hayate.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Hayate.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Pathfinding.Ionic.Zip.Reduced.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Pathfinding.Ionic.Zip.Reduced.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DiscordUnity.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DiscordUnity.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\websocket-sharp.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\websocket-sharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.CJK.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.CJK.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.MidEast.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.MidEast.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.Other.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.Other.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.Rare.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.Rare.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.West.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.West.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Ionic.Zip.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Ionic.Zip.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Photon3Unity3D.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Photon3Unity3D.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\CloudSystemFree.Runtime.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\CloudSystemFree.Runtime.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\LibTessDotNet.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\LibTessDotNet.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\MouseLibWin.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\MouseLibWin.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\ProMouseDll.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\ProMouseDll.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\TextMeshPro.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\TextMeshPro.dll into Unity Child Domain
    - Completed reload, in 2.212 seconds
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\System.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\System.Xml.dll (this message is harmless)
    Shader 'UI/Default Font': fallback shader 'UI/Default' not found
    ERROR: Shader Shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'UI/Default Font' - Setting to default shader.
    Shader 'Nature/Terrain/Diffuse': fallback shader 'Diffuse' not found
    Shader 'Nature/Terrain/Diffuse': dependency 'BaseMapShader' shader 'Diffuse' not found
    Shader 'Nature/Terrain/Diffuse': dependency 'Details0' shader 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/Vertexlit' not found
    Shader 'Nature/Terrain/Diffuse': dependency 'Details1' shader 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass' not found
    Shader 'Nature/Terrain/Diffuse': dependency 'Details2' shader 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/BillboardWavingDoublePass' not found
    Shader 'Nature/Terrain/Diffuse': dependency 'Tree0' shader 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/BillboardTree' not found
    Shader 'Nature/Terrain/Specular': fallback shader 'Nature/Terrain/Diffuse' not found
    Shader 'Nature/Terrain/Specular': dependency 'AddPassShader' shader 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Splatmap/Specular-AddPass' not found
    Shader 'Nature/Terrain/Specular': dependency 'BaseMapShader' shader 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Splatmap/Specular-Base' not found
    Shader 'Nature/Terrain/Standard': fallback shader 'Nature/Terrain/Diffuse' not found
    Shader 'Nature/Terrain/Standard': dependency 'AddPassShader' shader 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Splatmap/Standard-AddPass' not found
    Shader 'Nature/Terrain/Standard': dependency 'BaseMapShader' shader 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Splatmap/Standard-Base' not found
    <RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

desktop: 1680x1050 60Hz; virtual: 1680x1050 at 0,0
    <RI> Initialized touch support.

UnloadTime: 1.357665 ms
    GameManagerSceneObject.Awake. 10/2/2017 10:02:52 PM
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/libc
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/.\libc
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/libc
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\System.Configuration.dll (this message is harmless)
    SystemInfo, graphicsDeviceName=NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960, graphicsMemorySize=3979, graphicsDeviceType=Direct3D11, operatingSystem=Windows 8.1 (6.3.0) 64bit, processorCount=8, processorType=Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz, systemMemorySize=16350
    SotA.EarlyAccess.Win.64.667.Date.10.02.17, LocalTime=10/2/2017 10:02:52 PM, Patch=tidy-donut.4
    LanguageManager: Setting Language=English, Partner=None
    PreviousApplicationExit status=crash, Scene=Novia_R11_Hills01_ArtificeInterior, pos=(-13.267, 15.201, 21.144), PlayerName=DAENES_RO systemMemorySize=16350
    Pathfinding: Init
    Steam Initialized: True
    NetworkingPeer: Connecting to "208.81.240.51:5055"
    PhotonNetwork: StatusChange Connect, State=Connecting
    Network storage reset
    PhotonNetwork: StatusChange EncryptionEstablished, State=Connected
    AuthenticateResponse: Ok, Position=0
    OnAuthenticateComplete: Ok
    Network storage reset
    0 : 58eb1a95abb73905bcdd12e1
    Found character: Daenes Ro
    PhotonNetwork: StatusChange QueueOutgoingAcksWarning, State=ConnectedToMaster
    NetworkPerformance: QueueOutgoingAcksWarning, Incoming=0,Outgoing=0,MaxIncoming=28,fps=0.0,NumPlayers=1,SceneId=DemoStartupScene,Room=

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

Knowledge: Loaded 2981 flags
    The referenced script on this Behaviour is missing!

(Filename: Line: 1515)

The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object '<null>') is missing!

(Filename: Line: 1744)

Loading scene: Novia_R11_Hills01_ArtificeInterior
    PushLevel: Added level Novia_R11_Hills01_ArtificeInterior, spawnPoint:, hex:5015,5021
    AsyncLoadSequence begin. SceneToLoad: Novia_R11_Hills01_ArtificeInterior:
    10:03:22 PM: Loading Scene...
    Shader 'Legacy Shaders/Transparent/Diffuse': fallback shader 'Legacy Shaders/Transparent/VertexLit' not found
    Shader 'Legacy Shaders/DoubleSided/Transparent/Diffuse': fallback shader 'Transparent/VertexLit' not found
    Shader 'Transparent/Prepass Alpha - No Alpha Sample': fallback shader 'Transparent/VertexLit' not found
    Shader 'Legacy Shaders/Reflective/Diffuse': fallback shader 'Legacy Shaders/Reflective/VertexLit' not found
    Shader 'Legacy Shaders/Transparent/Diffuse': fallback shader 'Legacy Shaders/Transparent/VertexLit' not found
    Shader 'Legacy Shaders/Reflective/Bumped Specular': fallback shader 'Legacy Shaders/Reflective/Bumped Diffuse' not found
    Shader 'Legacy Shaders/Transparent/Specular': fallback shader 'Legacy Shaders/Transparent/VertexLit' not found
    Shader 'Transparent/Bumped Specular': fallback shader 'Transparent/VertexLit' not found
    Shader 'Legacy Shaders/Transparent/Bumped Specular': fallback shader 'Legacy Shaders/Transparent/VertexLit' not found
    10:03:28 PM: Level load loop started.
    Unloading 5 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 49)
    Pathfinding: Load UnLoaded
    UnloadTime: 27.855907 ms
    GameManagerSceneObject.Awake. 10/2/2017 10:03:33 PM
    NavMeshLoadTime SceneId=Novia_R11_Hills01_ArtificeInterior , Time=0.6349449
    Pathfinding: Load Loaded
    Camera: CameraRig_Universal_Dungeon (CameraController)

Unloading 107800 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 418027.
    Total: 1516.507446 ms (FindLiveObjects: 72.983856 ms CreateObjectMapping: 34.477402 ms MarkObjects: 919.918152 ms DeleteObjects: 489.127045 ms)

GC.Collect() took 0.1 seconds
    10:03:41 PM: Level loaded.
    10:03:41 PM: Scenario init completed. Scenario:
    Checksum for Novia_R11_Hills01_ArtificeInterior: 2470366234
    PhotonNetwork: StatusChange Disconnect, State=DisconnectingFromMasterserver
    Network storage reset
    NetworkingPeer: Connecting to "208.81.240.51:5056"
    PhotonNetwork: StatusChange Connect, State=ConnectingToGameserver
    PhotonNetwork: StatusChange EncryptionEstablished, State=ConnectedToGameserver
    OpAuthenticate: Requesting authentication on game server for UserId=58eacbd1abb73905bcdd0adf
    10:03:43 PM: Equipping Avatars...
    GroupServer: OnStatusChanged:Connect
    SceneServer: OnStatusChanged:Connect
    GroupServer: OnStatusChanged:EncryptionEstablished
    SceneServer: OnStatusChanged:EncryptionEstablished
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Mono.Security.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Boo.Lang.dll (this message is harmless)
    Requesting social lists...
    Starting Initializing Plots
    Finished Initializing Plots
    Receiving social lists...
    IncomingMessages, Total=28, NumPlayers=1, SceneId=Novia_R11_Hills01_ArtificeInterior,Room=cda97d3f-dee1-4ded-ab7d-bfd59b49f373
    Entering chat channel: Guild/Element Zero
    Finished receiving social lists
    EnterChatChannelResponse: Result = Ok, ChannelName = Guild/Element Zero
    Spawning local player at (-13.267, 15.201, 21.144) using last known location. SnapToGround:True
    Local player equipment load time: 00.3 secs

And here is my directx diagnostic:

------------------
    System Information
    ------------------
    Time of this report: 10/2/2017, 21:54:22
    Machine name: PANDEMONIUM
    Operating System: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit (6.3, Build 9600) (9600.winblue_ltsb.160930-0600)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: MSI
    System Model: MS-7980
    BIOS: 1.30
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8 CPUs), ~4.0GHz
    Memory: 16384MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 16350MB RAM
    Page File: 4568MB used, 14213MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
    DxDiag Version: 6.03.9600.17415 64bit Unicode

------------
    DxDiag Notes
    ------------
    Display Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
    Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
    DirectX Debug Levels
    --------------------
    Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
    DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------
    Display Devices
    ---------------
    Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960
    Manufacturer: NVIDIA
    Chip type: GeForce GTX 960
    DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
    Device Type: Full Device
    Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1401&SUBSYS_19623842&REV_A1
    Display Memory: 12155 MB
    Dedicated Memory: 3979 MB
    Shared Memory: 8175 MB
    Current Mode: 1680 x 1050 (32 bit) (60Hz)
    Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
    Monitor Model: DELL E207WFP
    Monitor Id: DELD011
    Native Mode: 1680 x 1050(p) (59.883Hz)
    Output Type: DVI
    Driver Name: nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvd3dum,nvwgf2um,nvwgf2um
    Driver File Version: 22.21.0013.8569 (English)
    Driver Version: 22.21.13.8569
    DDI Version: 11.1
    Feature Levels: 11.1,11.0,10.1,10.0,9.3,9.2,9.1
    Driver Model: WDDM 1.3
    Graphics Preemption: DMA
    Compute Preemption: DMA
    Miracast: Supported
    Hybrid Graphics GPU: Integrated
    Power P-states: Not Supported
    Driver Attributes: Final Retail
    Driver Date/Size: 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 17808120 bytes
    WHQL Logo'd: n/a
    WHQL Date Stamp: n/a
    Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-5741-11CF-8B7A-6F391BC2DB35}
    Vendor ID: 0x10DE
    Device ID: 0x1401
    SubSys ID: 0x19623842
    Revision ID: 0x00A1
    Driver Strong Name: oem57.inf:0f066de3d2368449:Section113:22.21.13.8569:pci\ven_10de&dev_1401
    Rank Of Driver: 00DA2001
    Video Accel:
    DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_VLD DXVA2_ModeVC1_VLD DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT
    Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    D3D9 Overlay: Supported
    DXVA-HD: Supported
    DDraw Status: Enabled
    D3D Status: Enabled
    AGP Status: Enabled

-------------
    Sound Devices
    -------------
    Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    Default Sound Playback: Yes
    Default Voice Playback: Yes
    Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0900&SUBSYS_1462F980&REV_1000
    Manufacturer ID: 1
    Product ID: 100
    Type: WDM
    Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys
    Driver Version: 6.00.0001.7960 (English)
    Date and Size: 10/21/2016 15:16:42, 5371912 bytes
    Other Files:
    Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
    HW Accel Level: Basic
    Cap Flags: 0x0
    Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0
    Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0
    Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
    HW Memory: 0
    Voice Management: No
    EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
    I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
    Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

Description: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    Default Sound Playback: No
    Default Voice Playback: No
    Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0900&SUBSYS_1462F980&REV_1000
    Manufacturer ID: 1
    Product ID: 100
    Type: WDM
    Other Files:
    Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
    HW Accel Level: Basic
    Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0
    Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0
    Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
    HW Memory: 0
    Voice Management: No
    EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
    I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
    Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

---------------------
    Sound Capture Devices
    ---------------------
    Description: Microphone (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    Default Sound Capture: Yes
    Default Voice Capture: Yes
    Format Flags: 0x0

---------------------
    Video Capture Devices
    Number of Devices: 0
    ---------------------
    -------------------
    DirectInput Devices
    -------------------
    Device Name: Mouse
    Attached: 1
    Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a
    FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard
    Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a

Device Name: Gaming Keyboard
    Controller ID: 0x0
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x04F3, 0x2013

Device Name: Gaming Mouse
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x093A, 0x2532

Device Name: Gaming Mouse
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x093A, 0x2532

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------
    USB Devices
    -----------

----------------
    Gameport Devices
    ----------------

------------
    PS/2 Devices
    ------------

------------------------
    Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
    ------------------------
    Drive: C:
    Free Space: 421.3 GB
    Total Space: 953.3 GB
    File System: NTFS
    Model: WDC WD10EZEX-00WN4A0

Drive: F:
    Free Space: 935.7 GB
    Total Space: 1907.7 GB
    Model: PHD 3.0 Silicon-Power USB Device

Drive: I:
    Free Space: 545.7 GB
    Total Space: 953.9 GB
    Model: StoreJet Transcend USB Device

Drive: J:
    Free Space: 762.0 GB
    Total Space: 1907.7 GB
    Model: StoreJet Transcend USB Device

Drive: G:
    Model: DiscSoft Virtual SCSI CdRom Device
    Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.03.9600.16384 (English), 8/22/2013 02:46:35, 164352 bytes

Drive: D:
    Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.03.9600.16384 (English), 8/22/2013 02:46:35, 164352 bytes

Drive: E:

Drive: H:

--------------
    System Devices
    --------------
    Name: Intel(R) Serial IO UART Host Controller - A127
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A127&SUBSYS_79801462&REV_31\3&11583659&0&F0
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\iaLPSS2_UART2.sys, 30.63.1633.0003 (English), 9/20/2016 08:30:28, 281400 bytes

Name: Intel(R) Xeon(R) E3 - 1200/1500 v5/6th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) Gaussian Mixture Model - 1911
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1911&SUBSYS_79801462&REV_00\3&11583659&0&40
    Driver: n/a

Name: Intel(R) Serial IO I2C Host Controller - A161
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A161&SUBSYS_79801462&REV_31\3&11583659&0&A9
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\iaLPSS2_I2C.sys, 30.63.1633.0003 (English), 9/20/2016 08:30:24, 185144 bytes

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0FBA&SUBSYS_19623842&REV_A1\4&3AFDDF05&0&0108
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.03.9600.17238 (English), 7/24/2014 05:45:39, 76800 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port #1 - A110
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A110&SUBSYS_79801462&REV_F1\3&11583659&0&E0
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.03.9600.17238 (English), 7/24/2014 09:28:35, 280384 bytes

Name: Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (2) I219-V
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_15B8&SUBSYS_79801462&REV_31\3&11583659&0&FE
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\e1d64x64.sys, 12.15.0023.0007 (English), 7/26/2016 10:42:44, 541136 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\e1d64x64.din, 11/24/2015 12:22:08, 3130 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NicCo4.dll, 4.02.0003.0000 (English), 4/18/2014 13:17:32, 125728 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NicInstD.dll, 9.12.0013.0000 (English), 6/17/2015 01:28:44, 90608 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\e1dmsg.dll, 10.00.0582.0000 (English), 4/11/2016 02:18:56, 80848 bytes

Name: Intel(R) Management Engine Interface
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A13A&SUBSYS_79801462&REV_31\3&11583659&0&B0
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\TeeDriverW8x64.sys, 11.06.0000.1015 (English), 8/23/2016 08:45:04, 204912 bytes

Name: Intel(R) Xeon(R) E3 - 1200/1500 v5/6th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) PCIe Controller (x16) - 1901
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1901&SUBSYS_79801462&REV_07\3&11583659&0&08
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.03.9600.17238 (English), 7/24/2014 09:28:35, 280384 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Thermal subsystem - A131
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A131&SUBSYS_79801462&REV_31\3&11583659&0&A2

Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family LPC Controller - A145
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A145&SUBSYS_79801462&REV_31\3&11583659&0&F8
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 6.03.9600.16384 (English), 8/22/2013 06:43:49, 17248 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset SMBus - A123
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A123&SUBSYS_79801462&REV_31\3&11583659&0&FC

Name: Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 0100 (Microsoft)
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A12F&SUBSYS_79801462&REV_31\3&11583659&0&A0
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\UCX01000.SYS, 6.03.9600.17393 (English), 10/7/2014 00:54:45, 189248 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\USBXHCI.SYS, 6.03.9600.17393 (English), 10/7/2014 00:54:45, 324928 bytes

Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_191F&SUBSYS_79801462&REV_07\3&11583659&0&00

Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port #5 - A114
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A114&SUBSYS_79801462&REV_F1\3&11583659&0&E4

Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1401&SUBSYS_19623842&REV_A1\4&3AFDDF05&0&0008
    Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\dbInstaller.exe, 22.21.0013.8569 (English), 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 461432 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\nvdrsdb.bin, 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 1434216 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_d296f04e227570e6\NvContainerSetup.exe, 1.00.0007.0000 (English), 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 4177792 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_d296f04e227570e6\NvCplSetupInt.exe, 1.00.0007.0000 (English), 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 100722104 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\license.txt, 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 27203 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\MCU.exe, 1.01.5204.20580 (English), 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 848504 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvdebugdump.exe, 6.14.0013.8569 (English), 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 415352 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.1.pdf, 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 77882 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.exe, 8.17.0013.8569 (English), 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 504256 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvml.dll, 8.17.0013.8569 (English), 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 906176 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\OpenCL\OpenCL.dll, 2.00.0004.0000 (English), 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 418752 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\OpenCL\OpenCL64.dll, 2.00.0004.0000 (English), 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 512960 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, 22.21.0013.8569 (English), 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 15427520 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NvFBC64.dll, 6.14.0013.8569 (English), 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 1067456 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NvIFR64.dll, 6.14.0013.8569 (English), 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 972920 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NvIFROpenGL.dll, 22.21.0013.8569 (English), 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 609912 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nv-vk64.json, 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 669 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvEncodeAPI64.dll, 22.21.0013.8569 (English), 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 512672 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvapi64.dll, 22.21.0013.8569 (English), 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 4188872 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcompiler.dll, 22.21.0013.8569 (English), 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 40240064 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuda.dll, 6.14.0013.8569 (English), 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 13782720 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuvid.dll, 7.17.0013.8569 (English), 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 3793016 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll, 22.21.0013.8569 (English), 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 17808120 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvfatbinaryLoader.dll, 22.21.0013.8569 (English), 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 690504 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvinfo.pb, 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 44180 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvinitx.dll, 22.21.0013.8569 (English), 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 171384 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvmcumd.dll, 22.21.0013.8569 (English), 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 895968 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvoglshim64.dll, 22.21.0013.8569 (English), 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 154392 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvoglv64.dll, 22.21.0013.8569 (English), 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 35883640 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvopencl.dll, 6.14.0013.8569 (English), 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 23132720 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvptxJitCompiler.dll, 22.21.0013.8569 (English), 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 12241792 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvumdshimx.dll, 22.21.0013.8569 (English), 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 491720 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvwgf2umx.dll, 22.21.0013.8569 (English), 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 21407000 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\NvFBC.dll, 6.14.0013.8569 (English), 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 1005176 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\NvIFR.dll, 6.14.0013.8569 (English), 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 924096 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\NvIFROpenGL.dll, 22.21.0013.8569 (English), 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 499136 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nv-vk32.json, 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 669 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvEncodeAPI.dll, 22.21.0013.8569 (English), 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 429920 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvapi.dll, 22.21.0013.8569 (English), 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 3692216 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcompiler.dll, 22.21.0013.8569 (English), 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 35314112 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcuda.dll, 6.14.0013.8569 (English), 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 11692856 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcuvid.dll, 7.17.0013.8569 (English), 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 3346368 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvd3dum.dll, 22.21.0013.8569 (English), 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 14688256 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvfatbinaryLoader.dll, 22.21.0013.8569 (English), 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 578056 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvinit.dll, 22.21.0013.8569 (English), 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 149040 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvoglshim32.dll, 22.21.0013.8569 (English), 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 132256 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvoglv32.dll, 22.21.0013.8569 (English), 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 28987512 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvopencl.dll, 6.14.0013.8569 (English), 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 18849968 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvptxJitCompiler.dll, 22.21.0013.8569 (English), 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 10087504 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvumdshim.dll, 22.21.0013.8569 (English), 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 407064 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvwgf2um.dll, 22.21.0013.8569 (English), 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 18706120 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_d296f04e227570e6\VulkanRT-Installer.exe, 1.00.0054.0001 (English), 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 959536 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvdispco6438569.dll, 2.00.0048.0004 (English), 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 1988216 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvdispgenco6438569.dll, 2.00.0025.0002 (English), 9/16/2017 13:23:33, 1606592 bytes

Name: Intel(R) Serial IO I2C Host Controller - A160
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A160&SUBSYS_79801462&REV_31\3&11583659&0&A8
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\iaLPSS2_I2C.sys, 30.63.1633.0003 (English), 9/20/2016 08:30:24, 185144 bytes

Name: Intel(R) Desktop/Workstation/Server Express Chipset SATA RAID Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2822&SUBSYS_79801462&REV_31\3&11583659&0&B8
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\iaStorAV.sys, 12.00.0001.1018 (English), 8/9/2013 18:39:30, 651248 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset PMC - A121
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A121&SUBSYS_79801462&REV_31\3&11583659&0&FA

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A170&SUBSYS_F9801462&REV_31\3&11583659&0&FB
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.03.9600.17238 (English), 7/24/2014 05:45:39, 76800 bytes

Name: Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_24F3&SUBSYS_10108086&REV_3A\4&1BBC6BC&0&00E4
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\Netwbw04.sys, 19.10.0002.0001 (English), 10/14/2016 18:20:06, 3586832 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\Netwfw04.dat, 10/14/2016 18:20:06, 11220332 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\vwifibus.sys, 6.03.9600.18438 (English), 8/12/2016 18:03:08, 24576 bytes

------------------
    DirectShow Filters
    ------------------

DirectShow Filters:
    WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.03.9600.18154
    WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.03.9600.18154
    WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.03.9600.18154
    MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.03.9600.18154
    Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.03.9600.18154
    WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.03.9600.18154
    WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.03.9600.18154
    Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.03.9600.18154
    Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.03.9600.18154
    ffdshow Video Decoder,0xff800001,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.03.4534.0000
    ffdshow raw video filter,0x00200000,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.03.4534.0000
    ffdshow Audio Decoder,0xff800001,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.03.4534.0000
    DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154
    LAV Splitter,0x00400001,1,1,LAVSplitter.ax,0.69.0000.0000
    WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.9600.17415
    AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154
    VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154
    SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,12.00.9600.17374
    AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.9600.17415
    StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154
    MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154
    SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154
    VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.9600.17415
    MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.9600.17415
    Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,12.00.9600.17415
    Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154
    MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154
    DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154
    Haali Media Splitter,0x00800001,0,1,Splitter.x64.ax,1.13.0138.0014
    Haali Media Splitter (AR),0x00400000,1,1,Splitter.x64.ax,1.13.0138.0014
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,12.00.9600.17415
    ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154
    Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154
    MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,,
    Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154
    Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154
    Haali Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,dxr.x64.dll,
    VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.9600.17415
    WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.9600.17415
    VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.03.9600.17415
    File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.9600.16384
    Haali Simple Media Splitter,0x00200000,0,1,Splitter.x64.ax,1.13.0138.0014
    VSFilter,0x00200000,2,1,vsfilter.dll,1.07.0010.0252
    VSFilter (auto-loading version),0x00800002,2,1,vsfilter.dll,1.07.0010.0252
    DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.9600.18154
    Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,,
    Haali Matroska Muxer,0x00200000,1,0,Splitter.x64.ax,1.13.0138.0014
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,12.00.9600.17415
    WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.9600.17415
    MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.9600.17415
    DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    ffdshow Audio Processor,0x00200000,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.03.4534.0000
    LAV Splitter Source,0x00400001,0,1,LAVSplitter.ax,0.69.0000.0000
    SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.9600.18152
    Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.9600.18152
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.9600.17415
    Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.03.9600.17415
    StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.9600.16384
    Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,,
    AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154
    AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154
    Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154
    MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154
    Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154
    File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154
    ffdshow subtitles filter,0x00200000,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.03.4534.0000
    madVR,0x00200000,1,0,madVR64.ax,0.91.0004.0000
    Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,12.00.9600.18145
    StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.9600.16384
    Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154
    File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154
    File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154
    AudioRecorder WAV Dest,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
    AudioRecorder Wave Form,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
    SoundRecorder Null Renderer,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
    LAV Audio Decoder,0x00800003,1,1,LAVAudio.ax,0.69.0000.0000
    LAV Video Decoder,0xff800000,1,1,LAVVideo.ax,0.69.0000.0000
    Haali Video Sink,0x00200000,1,0,Splitter.x64.ax,1.13.0138.0014
    Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.9600.16384
    Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.03.9600.18154
    BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.9600.17415
    MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:
    Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.03.9600.18154

Video Compressors:
    WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.03.9600.18154
    WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.03.9600.18154
    MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.03.9600.18154
    DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.9600.17415
    ffdshow video encoder,0x00100000,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.03.4534.0000
    MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

Audio Compressors:
    WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.03.9600.18154
    WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.03.9600.18154
    IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154
    PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154
    Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154
    GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154
    CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154
    CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154
    MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

Audio Capture Sources:
    Microphone (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.9600.16384

PBDA CP Filters:
    PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.9600.18192
    PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.9600.18192
    PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.9600.18192

Midi Renderers:
    Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154
    Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:
    Realtek HD Audio Stereo input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.03.9600.18154
    Realtek HD Audio Line input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.03.9600.18154
    Realtek HD Audio Mic input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.03.9600.18154

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:
    Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.03.9600.18154
    Realtek HDA SPDIF Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.03.9600.18154
    Realtek HD Audio 2nd output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.03.9600.18154

BDA Network Providers:
    Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.9600.17415
    Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.9600.17415
    Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.9600.17415
    Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.9600.17415
    Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.9600.17415

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:
    VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.9600.17415

BDA Transport Information Renderers:
    BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.9600.17415
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.9600.17415

BDA CP/CA Filters:
    Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.9600.18192
    Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.9600.18192
    PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.9600.18192
    XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.9600.18192

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:
    Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.03.9600.18154

Audio Renderers:
    Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154
    Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154
    Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154
    DirectSound: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154
    DirectSound: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154
    Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

----------------------------
    Preferred DirectShow Filters
    ----------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\DirectShow\Preferred]

<media subtype GUID>, [<filter friendly name>, ]<filter CLSID>

{31435648-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Enhanced Video Renderer, {FA10746C-9B63-4B6C-BC49-FC300EA5F256}
    {43564548-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Enhanced Video Renderer, {FA10746C-9B63-4B6C-BC49-FC300EA5F256}
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO_LOSSLESS, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
    WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WVC1, Enhanced Video Renderer, {FA10746C-9B63-4B6C-BC49-FC300EA5F256}
    {64687664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec
    MEDIASUBTYPE_h264, Enhanced Video Renderer, {FA10746C-9B63-4B6C-BC49-FC300EA5F256}
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1AudioPayload, MPEG Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMpegAudioCodec
    {78766964-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Enhanced Video Renderer, {FA10746C-9B63-4B6C-BC49-FC300EA5F256}
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO3, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS
    {64697678-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Enhanced Video Renderer, {FA10746C-9B63-4B6C-BC49-FC300EA5F256}
    WMMEDIASUBTYPE_MP3, MP3 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MJPG, MJPEG Decompressor, CLSID_MjpegDec
    MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject
    {64737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec
    WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
    {44495658-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Enhanced Video Renderer, {FA10746C-9B63-4B6C-BC49-FC300EA5F256}
    WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, LAV Audio Decoder, {E8E73B6B-4CB3-44A4-BE99-4F7BCB96E491}
    {6C737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Payload, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec
    MEDIASUBTYPE_AVC1, Enhanced Video Renderer, {FA10746C-9B63-4B6C-BC49-FC300EA5F256}
    {20637664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec
    {58564944-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Enhanced Video Renderer, {FA10746C-9B63-4B6C-BC49-FC300EA5F256}
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_ADTS_AAC, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS
    MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MP4S, Enhanced Video Renderer, {FA10746C-9B63-4B6C-BC49-FC300EA5F256}
    MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Enhanced Video Renderer, {FA10746C-9B63-4B6C-BC49-FC300EA5F256}
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Packet, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec
    {5634504D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Enhanced Video Renderer, {FA10746C-9B63-4B6C-BC49-FC300EA5F256}
    {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Enhanced Video Renderer, {FA10746C-9B63-4B6C-BC49-FC300EA5F256}
    MEDIASUBTYPE_H264, Enhanced Video Renderer, {FA10746C-9B63-4B6C-BC49-FC300EA5F256}
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_VIDEO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_DVD_LPCM_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_LOAS, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS

---------------------------
    Media Foundation Transforms
    ---------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms]

<category>:
    <transform friendly name>, <transform CLSID>, <flags>, [<merit>, ]<file name>, <file version>

Video Decoders:
    Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 12.00.9600.17374
    DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}, 0x1, mfdvdec.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
    Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT, 0x1, mp4sdecd.dll, 6.03.9600.18154
    Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 12.00.9600.17374
    WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvsdecd.dll, 6.03.9600.18154
    WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvdecod.dll, 6.03.9600.18154
    MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}, 0x1, mfmjpegdec.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
    Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp43decd.dll, 6.03.9600.18154
    Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject, 0x1, mpg4decd.dll, 6.03.9600.18154
    Video Encoders:
    H264 Encoder MFT, {6CA50344-051A-4DED-9779-A43305165E35}, 0x1, mfh264enc.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
    WMVideo8 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVXEncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvxencd.dll, 6.03.9600.18154
    WMVideo9 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMV9EncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvencod.dll, 6.03.9600.18154
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder MFT, {E6335F02-80B7-4DC4-ADFA-DFE7210D20D5}, 0x2, msmpeg2enc.dll, 12.00.9600.17415
    Video Effects:
    Frame Rate Converter, CLSID_CFrameRateConvertDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 6.03.9600.18154
    Resizer MFT, CLSID_CResizerDMO, 0x1, vidreszr.dll, 6.03.9600.18154
    VideoStabilization MFT, {51571744-7FE4-4FF2-A498-2DC34FF74F1B}, 0x1, MSVideoDSP.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
    Color Control, CLSID_CColorControlDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 6.03.9600.18154
    Color Converter MFT, CLSID_CColorConvertDMO, 0x1, colorcnv.dll, 6.03.9600.18154
    Video Processor:
    Microsoft Video Processor MFT, {88753B26-5B24-49BD-B2E7-0C445C78C982}, 0x1, msvproc.dll, 12.00.9600.17415
    Audio Decoders:
    Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
    WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 6.03.9600.18154
    Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
    A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.9600.18154
    GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.9600.18154
    WMAPro over S/PDIF MFT, CLSID_CWMAudioSpdTxDMO, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 6.03.9600.18154
    Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B}, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
    WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject, 0x1, WMSPDMOD.DLL, 6.03.9600.18154
    G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.9600.18154
    IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.9600.18154
    MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp3dmod.dll, 6.03.9600.18154
    ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.9600.18154
    Audio Encoders:
    MP3 Encoder ACM Wrapper MFT, {11103421-354C-4CCA-A7A3-1AFF9A5B6701}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.9600.18154
    WM Speech Encoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPEncMediaObject2, 0x1, WMSPDMOE.DLL, 6.03.9600.18154
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder MFT, {46A4DD5C-73F8-4304-94DF-308F760974F4}, 0x1, msmpeg2enc.dll, 12.00.9600.17415
    WMAudio Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMAEncMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOE.DLL, 6.03.9600.18154
    Microsoft AAC Audio Encoder MFT, {93AF0C51-2275-45D2-A35B-F2BA21CAED00}, 0x1, mfAACEnc.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
    Microsoft Dolby Digital Encoder MFT, {AC3315C9-F481-45D7-826C-0B406C1F64B8}, 0x1, msac3enc.dll, 6.03.9600.17415
    Audio Effects:
    AEC, CLSID_CWMAudioAEC, 0x1, mfwmaaec.dll, 6.03.9600.18154
    Resampler MFT, CLSID_CResamplerMediaObject, 0x1, resampledmo.dll, 6.03.9600.18154
    Multiplexers:
    Microsoft MPEG2 Multiplexer MFT, {AB300F71-01AB-46D2-AB6C-64906CB03258}, 0x2, mfmpeg2srcsnk.dll, 12.00.9600.17415
    Others:
    Microsoft H264 Video Remux (MPEG2TSToMP4) MFT, {05A47EBB-8BF0-4CBF-AD2F-3B71D75866F5}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 12.00.9600.17374

--------------------------------------------
    Media Foundation Enabled Hardware Categories
    --------------------------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\HardwareMFT]

EnableDecoders = 0
    EnableEncoders = 1
    EnableVideoProcessors = 1

-------------------------------------
    Media Foundation Byte Stream Handlers

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\ByteStreamHandlers]
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred]

<file ext. or MIME type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred]

.3g2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .3gp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .3gp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .ac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .adt, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .dvr-ms, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, dvr-ms Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .dvr-ms, {A8721937-E2FB-4D7A-A9EE-4EB08C890B6E}, MF SBE Source ByteStreamHandler
    .ec3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .m2t, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .m2ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mov, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mp2v, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mp4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mpg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .nsc, {B084785C-DDE0-4D30-8CA8-05A373E185BE}, NSC Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .sami, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .smi, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .tod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .uvu, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .vob, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .wtv, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, WTV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/aacp, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/eac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/L16, {3FFB3B8C-EB99-472B-8902-E1C1B05F07CF}, LPCM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/mpeg3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/vnd.dlna.adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/vnd.dolby.dd-raw, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/x-aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/x-m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/x-mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/x-mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/x-ms-wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/x-wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/vnd.dece.mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/x-m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/x-ms-asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/x-ms-wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/x-ms-wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/x-msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

--------------------------------
    Media Foundation Scheme Handlers
    --------------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\SchemeHandlers]
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred]

<URL type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred]

file:, {477EC299-1421-4BDD-971F-7CCB933F21AD}, File Scheme Handler, Preferred
    http:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler
    http:, {9EC4B4F9-3029-45AD-947B-344DE2A249E2}, Urlmon Scheme Handler
    http:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
    httpd:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler, Preferred
    httpnd:, {2EEEED04-0908-4CDB-AF8F-AC5B768A34C9}, Drm Scheme Handler, Preferred
    https:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred
    httpsd:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred
    httpt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
    httpu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
    mcast:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
    mms:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
    ms-appdata:, {CFC81939-3886-4ACF-9692-DA58037AE716}, MsAppData Scheme Handler, Preferred
    ms-appx-web:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppxWeb Scheme Handler, Preferred
    ms-appx:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppx Scheme Handler, Preferred
    ms-winsoundevent:, {F79A6BF9-7415-4CF3-AE10-4559509ABC3C}, Sound Event Scheme Handler, Preferred
    rtsp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
    rtspt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
    rtspu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
    sdp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred

Preferred Media Foundation Transforms

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\Preferred]

<media subtype GUID>, [<transform friendly name>, ]<transform CLSID>

MFAudioFormat_AAC, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT
    MFAudioFormat_WMAudio_Lossless, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
    WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject
    {3F40F4F0-5622-4FF8-B6D8-A17A584BEE5E}, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT
    MFVideoFormat_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_ADPCM, ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD}
    MFVideoFormat_DVHD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}
    MFAudioFormat_MPEG, Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B}
    {00002000-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}
    MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV9, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
    MFVideoFormat_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_DOLBY_DDPLUS, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}
    {53314356-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MFAudioFormat_MP3, MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
    MFVideoFormat_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MFVideoFormat_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MFVideoFormat_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_MULAW, G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514}
    MFVideoFormat_MJPG, MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}
    MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject
    {00000031-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC}
    MFVideoFormat_DVSD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}
    MFVideoFormat_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject
    MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
    MFAudioFormat_MSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT
    MFVideoFormat_DVSL, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}
    MFVideoFormat_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject
    MFVideoFormat_DVC, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}
    {00000011-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE}
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
    {00000006-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786}
    MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
    MFVideoFormat_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
    MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
    MFVideoFormat_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
    MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
    {33363248-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
    {E06D802C-DB46-11CF-B4D1-00805F6CBBEA}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}
    MFVideoFormat_MP4V, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
    {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
    MFVideoFormat_H264, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT
    MFVideoFormat_MPEG2, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}
    MFVideoFormat_MPG1, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject

Disabled Media Foundation Transforms

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\DoNotUse]

<transform CLSID>

------------------------
    Disabled Media Sources
    ------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\DoNotUse]

<media source CLSID>

---------------
    EVR Power Information
    ---------------
    Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality)
    Quality Flags: 2576
    Enabled:
    Force throttling
    Allow half deinterlace
    Allow scaling
    Decode Power Usage: 100
    Balanced Flags: 1424
    Enabled:
    Force throttling
    Allow batching
    Force half deinterlace
    Force scaling
    Decode Power Usage: 50
    PowerFlags: 1424
    Enabled:
    Force throttling
    Allow batching
    Force half deinterlace
    Force scaling
    Decode Power Usage: 0

---------------
    Diagnostics
    ---------------

Windows Error Reporting:
    +++ WER0 +++:
    Fault bucket , type 0

Event Name: AppHangB1

Response: Not available

Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:

P1: Shroud of the Avatar.exe

P2: 5.6.3.59581

P3: 59c11ab7

P4: 2264

P5: 134217728

P6:

P7:

P8:

P9:

P10:

+++ WER1 +++:
    Fault bucket , type 0

Problem signature:

P4: 1e37

P6:

P7:

P8:

P9:

P10:

+++ WER2 +++:
    Fault bucket , type 0

Event Name: CLR20r3

Problem signature:

P1: IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe

P2: 14.8.0.1042

P3: 5639dd97

P4: PsiData

P5: 14.8.0.1042

P6: 5639dd8d

P7: 110

P8: 50

P9: System.AccessViolationException

P10:

+++ WER3 +++:
    Fault bucket , type 0

Problem signature:

P10:

+++ WER4 +++:
    Fault bucket , type 0

Event Name: ServiceHang

Problem signature:

P1: hpqddsvc

P2: hpqddsvc.dll

P3: 100.0.190.0

P4: 20

P5: 2

P6:

P7:

P8:

P9:

P10:

+++ WER5 +++:
    Fault bucket , type 0

Problem signature:

P4: 2895

P6:

P7:

P8:

P9:

P10:

+++ WER6 +++:
    Fault bucket , type 0

Problem signature:

P10:

+++ WER7 +++:
    Fault bucket , type 0

Problem signature:

P10:

+++ WER8 +++:
    Fault bucket , type 0

Event Name: ServiceHang

Problem signature:

P1: hpqddsvc

P2: hpqddsvc.dll

P3: 100.0.190.0

P4: 20

P5: 2

P6:

P7:

P8:

P9:

P10:

+++ WER9 +++:
    Fault bucket , type 0

Event Name: MpTelemetry

Problem signature:

P1: 2152759308

P2: unspecified

P3: ScanFile

P4: 4.3.9600.16384

P5: Windows Defender (77BDAF73-B396-481F-9042-AD358843EC24)

P6: unspecified

P7: unspecified

And here are two screenshots:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    1. Steps to Reproduce: Just log in - 100% reproduction rate for me
    2. User Specs: Intel Core i7-6700K, video card is EVGA GTX 960 SC ACX 2.0 4GB running driver 385.69, MSI Z170I GAMING PRO AC (MS-7980) motherboard, 16 GB RAM, Windows 8.1 Pro.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Ajivani
    I'm sorry to hear of these issues. We have a bug report open to investigate similar issues of getting stuck while loading. I was not able to repro but I hope we can get to the bottom of it.
    How is your memory usage looking when you run the game?

3. Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy Avatar

Hello.

This is what my memory usage looks like sitting at the login screen:

[​IMG]

This is my memory usage at character select:

[​IMG]

And this is when the issue is occurring:

[​IMG]

I hope this helps.

As a side note, can some kind GM-like figure move me out of Artifice?

4. chrisjwhite

chrisjwhite Avatar

You should be able to log onto Novia instead of Resume.

5. Sorthious

Sorthious Avatar

10/4/2017 12:46 AM
    Title: Freeze in Halls of Artifice

Reproduction Rate: 100%

Blocker? Yes

Details: I was able to enter Halls of Artifice and walk around a bit, then when I enter the drop-down stairs where the Pilgrims were standing the game froze. I had to kill the game to exit it the first time. When I restarted the game it loaded into the Halls but immediately locked up. I restarted my computer and tried again with the same result. I had to ultimately start on the Overworld to avoid the lock-ups. Also, on subsequent attempts the game, when it froze, caused loss of function with my mouse. If you have any things you want me to try to isolate the problem, @Lexie , let me know.

Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz (4) System RAM: 15990
    GPU: Gallium 0.4 on AMD POLARIS10 (DRM 3.9.0 / 4.10.0-35-generic, LLVM 4.0.0) GPU RAM: 8134
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Linux.64.669.Date.10.03.17

Area: Novia
    Area Display Name: Novia
    Loc: (85.7, 13.4, -41.0)

Debug: Tm92aWF8fCg4NS42NTQsIDEzLjQzMywgLTQxLjAzNil8KDAsIC0wLjMzOCwgMCwgLTAuOTQxKXw3NTguODA1OXw0NC41NzYwNnwzOC41

6. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

There are several staircases that lead downward in the Halls of Artifice. Can you clarify which section of the scene exactly you experience the client locking up? Thank you.

7. Sorthious

Sorthious Avatar

When you first enter there are rooms on the left, right, and straight ahead. Centered in between them was a little drop-down area with 2 pilgrims in it. I will try to go back there again today...maybe I can get the location before it locks up.

8. Attenwood

Reproduced internally. Working on a fix now. Thank you for the details! Bug ID: 51435

Sorthious likes this.
  9. Sorthious

Sorthious Avatar

I just retried it today and was able to get back into Artifice, but I froze up in a different location. Was just talking to the Satyr and Pilgrams for about 5/10 mins and then it froze up. Not sure that it matters, as you seem to have found the issue, but I made screenshots of my system resources before loading game, at game start, and at game freeze, if you need them. Thank you for the quick response!

10. Attenwood

If possible, please retest on patch 672. Thank you.

11. Sorthious

Sorthious Avatar

I was able to get back into Artifice yesterday and complete the quest. I don't know if I was on patch 672 or not though. I didn't even notice the update; must have been a small one. It wasn't too long after I made my last post in here though, if that helps. I will try to go back but I don't think it will let me back in.

12. Sorthious

Sorthious Avatar

@Atttenwood, I went back to Artifice but it starts me near the Magical Barrier near Perri the Faun in the great library with no way back out. I reported that bug. There is no way for me to get back to the beginning to test if the lock-up bug has been fixed.

13. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

That bug #: is 51486 from the other thread. Thanks!
    @Sorthious

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.