Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Harvest Plants skill does not give Producer XP

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by Daxxe Diggler, Oct 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

10/24/2017 2:50 PM
    Title: Harvest Plants skill does not give Producer XP
    Reproduction Rate: 100% (harvested over 400 cotton bushes)
    Blocker? No
    Details: As per the R47 Release Instructions: "Agriculture EXP Bug: Fixed a bug where EXP was not being gained for using agriculture skills"... the new agriculture skills are supposed to give producer EXP when used, however they do not give any EXP at all. I tried manually harvesting cotton bushes and using the AOE "Harvest Plants" skill and neither gave me any EXP. I also harvested Eternal Mandrake plant and a small planting bed that had mature Small Apple Tree, Wheat Plant, Pepper Plant, and Banana Plant (wanted a variety of plants to test) and none of those gave EXP on harvest.
    Steps to Reproduce: Grow some seeds, harvest them with the new Harvest Plants skill while keeping the "K" skills panel open to observe no EXP gained.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570 CPU @ 3.40GHz (4) System RAM: 16306
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti GPU RAM: 1993
    SotA.EarlyAccess.QA.Win.64.579.Date.10.23.17
    Area: POT_desert_metropolis_01b_template/Virtue Oasis
    Area Display Name: Virtue Oasis
    Loc: (28.9, 38.4, 9.8)
    Debug: UE9UX2Rlc2VydF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxYl90ZW1wbGF0ZXxWaXJ0dWUgT2FzaXN8KDI4LjksIDM4LjQyNSwgOS44MDcpfCgwLCAtMC45OTcsIDAsIC0wLjA3NSl8MjEwLjU0NDV8NDEuNDU2MDR8NS42Mzg1OTY=

Side Note:
    I also tested planting new seeds and although the Sow Seeds Bonus (planting seeds by dragging to utility hotbar) does give producer EXP... using the "Water Plants" AOE skill does not give producer EXP either. So, Planting does give EXP, but Watering nor Harvesting those plants gives you EXP.

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

3. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

FYI - Tested again by batch planting 10 Nightshade Seeds.

Still the same issue in build QA 582. I only mention this because Attenwood has said that he confirmed batch watering does give EXP on the internal build. It doesn't on QA 582.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.