Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known]Health Bar UI not replenishing

Discussion in 'Release 42 Bug Forum' started by Bekido, May 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bekido

Bekido Avatar

1. Health bar UI issue
    2. Happens to me every instance, not exactly sure when i'll try to narrow it down
    3. dont know
    4. So when I use shield of crystal or strength of earth my maximum health increases, but sometimes when the buffs wear out and my health is below what my unbuffed max health is my health bar gets bugged. My regular max health is around 469 so it will say something like 357/469 and i wont be able to heal above that but to the rest of my party or passers by they say im at max health and it will last until i leave an instance. When i re-buff i still cant heal up to my max health either.
    5. Buff, take damage below regular health and let buff wear out (i think, trying to confirm)
    6. win10, i7 7700k, gtx970 (my 980ti broke :(), 32gb ddr4 ram

2. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

this is a known issue, but exact recreation steps I dont think are nailed down. in short it seems to involve buffs that raise HP, and heals, however the game knows you are at max hp

3. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

At this point I think it's a matter of us being able to fix it. The funny thing about gaming development is that it is usually the stuff that seems so easy to fix that usually isn't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.