Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Instrument problem

Discussion in 'Release 45 Bug Forum' started by Purie, Sep 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Purie

Purie Avatar

1. Reproduction Rate: Random
    2. Steps to Reproduce: Have 2 diffrent instruments in main and alternative deck. Use 1 instrument with note from the utility bar. Swap Deck. Use the otherinstrument. Should end up with 2 instrument buffs(not sure if intended). When swapping back and forth and spamming skills the game gets confused? :D and pressing note even multiple times even without having the instrument buff the animation happens but doesn't give the buff. Only way to "unlock" the instrument after it gets stuck is switching the deck
    3. Also after few patches ago I got 1sec delay till I get the instrument buff. Is this intentional? Would get the buff instantly few patches ago. Im from europe if the ping suddenly started affecting it. Changing them from client to server.

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Purie
    When you say random, what does that mean? Is it a rare chance for this occur? Can you give it a rough percentage?

I'm not sure on the 1 second delay on instruments just yet.

3. Trihugger

Trihugger Avatar

@Lexie - There's a strange "tick" that you have to hit with instrument buffs. If we go back a couple releases, as soon as I clicked/hotkeyed (Cuz clickers be bad!) that sheet of music on my bar, I got the buff assuming it wasn't already running, wham bam slam thank you mam style. Now I sometimes get the buff immediately, sometimes it takes as long as a second. It has nothing to do with Single Player, FO, multiplayer, or region ping like @Purie mentioned.

Lexie likes this.
  4. Purie

Purie Avatar

@Lexie it's random in a way that it doesnt get suck every deck swap but if you spam intstruments and deck switch as I mentioned. Im surely it wont take 30seconds longer
    @Trihugger Yeah that might be closer to truth. Instant buff turned into random delayd one.

Lexie likes this.
  5. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Bug #: 50202 for the instruments buff stacking issues
    Bug #: 50451 for buff instrument delay

Thank you both very much :)

@Purie
    @Trihugger

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.