Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Is Mackey on vacation? Path of Truth Quest obtaining "Black Iron Ore"

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by MMOisaDrug, Jan 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MMOisaDrug

MMOisaDrug Avatar

Every Bandit tells me (when they're not popping off with some wisecrack about not being a tour guide) Mackey is there in the back, keep looking. But he is not... am I doing it wrong or is this bugged? No one is attacking me, I have the necessary items in my inventory but also no one in the first level is named Mackey... kinda feel like they're punking me. :(

1/25/2018 1:24 PM
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details: the NPC which is required for quest progression 'Mackey' is not present. I have researched this issue and have not Identified a solution as of yet.
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6600K CPU @ 3.50GHz (4) System RAM: 16325
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GPU RAM: 6052
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.720.Date.01.25.18
    Area: Novia_R2_Hills01_EtceterCragMines/Mines02
    Area Display Name: Etceter Crag Mines
    Loc: (25.8, -9.9, 135.8)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjJfSGlsbHMwMV9FdGNldGVyQ3JhZ01pbmVzfE1pbmVzMDJ8KDI1Ljc3NSwgLTkuOTIyLCAxMzUuNzY1KXwoMCwgLTAuMjE4LCAwLCAwLjk3Nil8MTIyNC4yODh8OS40OTE1OTV8Mi4wNzY3MDU=

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@MMOisaDrug
    I've submitted for review, bug #: 55205. Thank you and sorry about that.

3. DeadnGone

DeadnGone Avatar

I concur with the OP. I was going to post this bug as well when I saw their post.
    I have reset the instance 8 times to see if it was just a respawn/spawn issue. The instance is triggering partially right because the bandits are non-aggressive and you can talk to them. As OP said, they all say Mackey is in the back (treasure room i believe). He is never there and I've even searched around the rest of 1st level and even 2nd level (in case of weird spawn loc bug). I've even checked combat logs to make sure he's not being attacked and killed by something upon spawn as well. Nada.
    I hope it's an easy fix as it's definitely a blocker for a major quest chain :)

EDIT: Just in case this is needed as well
    Title: Boreus/Bonesteel Dagger Quest line, Lady Ransom's delivery to Mackey part
    Reproduction Rate: 100% atm
    Blocker?: Unknown
    Details: Mackey is not spawning on the 1st level of crag mines (area has triggered to where the bandits are non-hostile and they say Mackey is in the back so the instance appears right ).
    Steps to Reproduce: Reset the instance by waiting a while (like an hour for example) or swapping instances (joining a group, going back, coming out, exiting group, going back in) etc.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 12239
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 GPU RAM: 4063
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.721.Date.01.25.18
    Area: Novia_R2_Hills01_EtceterCragMines/Mines02
    Area Display Name: Etceter Crag Mines
    Loc: (48.8, -10.0, 114.7)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjJfSGlsbHMwMV9FdGNldGVyQ3JhZ01pbmVzfE1pbmVzMDJ8KDQ4Ljc4MSwgLTkuOTg2LCAxMTQuNzAyKXwoMCwgMC45OTQsIDAsIDAuMTA5KXw4ODguMTcxNXwxNC41MDEzN3wxLjI1

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
  4. MMOisaDrug

MMOisaDrug Avatar

They fixed this. Confirmed moved forward in the Truth quest line. What a great turn around from identification of the issue to resolution.
    [​IMG]

Draugur2 and Brugas like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.