Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Leather Guard Boots stubbornly grey, except the soles.

Discussion in 'Items & Inventory' started by Jarikith, Jan 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jarikith

Jarikith Avatar

1/17/2018 3:32 PM
    Title: Leather Guard Boots stubbornly grey, except the soles.
    Reproduction Rate:100%
    Blocker? Only to fashion!
    Details: I know, I know, we can't dye leathers and metals and blah blah blah, but let's look at the entire ensemble of the Legendary Bowlord/High Bowmancer of Bowmancery as a whole shall we?
    [​IMG]
    We have the chainmail beneath the leather curiass that's dyed green, the leather curiass itself that's dye dark brown, the leather guard gloves also dyed dark brown, the leather guard pants, dyed dark green, the thing not dying? The boots, in fact the only part of the boots that changes colors is the soles of the boots chaning with the secondary dye.. the soles.. the part you can't see except right at the heel. These boots are the only leather boots I've found that don't clip horribly with the leather guard pants.. and.. I.. Can. Not. Dye. Them. To. Match. Soo... c'mon.. lemme dye these boots to match so that I don't have to look like this:
    [​IMG]
    with my pants clearly showing though the tops of the boots at the back. I mean.. that's just embarrassing for someone as stylishly awesome as the Legendary Bowlord. Please?

Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2700K CPU @ 3.50GHz (8) System RAM: 16281
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 GPU RAM: 4052
    SotA.EarlyAccess.QA.Win.64.615.Date.01.16.18
    Area: POT_island_metropolis_01_template/Rift's End
    Area Display Name: Rift's End
    Loc: (12.0, 89.0, 72.6)
    Debug: UE9UX2lzbGFuZF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfFJpZnQncyBFbmR8KDEyLjAyOCwgODkuMDQ3LCA3Mi41NzkpfCgwLCAtMC43MDYsIDAsIC0wLjcwOSl8OTY1LjAwNTJ8MC4xNzk3MDc5fDUuOTI1NTM4

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.