Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] POT Upgrade Issue

Discussion in 'Release 36 Dev+ Bug Forum' started by Acaelus Fireharp, Nov 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acaelus Fireharp

Acaelus Fireharp Avatar

On QA, my POT has been upgraded to a Hamlet as requested, but the NPC vendor limit has not been raised and remains at the Holdfast NPC limit.

I can still only place 2 NPC vendors, when the POT NPC vendor details on Published Player Instructions state that I should be able to place 4 NPC Vendors.

Hamlet
    NPC Buildings - 2
    NPC's - 4
    Decor - 60
    Lights - 20

The other limits, including Decor, Lights, and External Containers have all been raised.
    I just wanted to make sure the POT would not go live with these limits, since the only reason I upgraded was to be able to place more NPC POT vendors.

2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

There was a known issue discovered yesterday that all POTs and Lots were displaying an issue of all NPC caps locked at 0. For instance, if you had 2 NPCs already placed, it would show "2/0" NPCs in the deco UI. This also prevented any further NPCs from being placed, or even the adjustment of preexisting NPCs.

Can you verify if what you're seeing is different from that issue? That you can pick up all your NPCs, and still place 2 NPCs down after? Thanks

3. Acaelus Fireharp

Acaelus Fireharp Avatar

Hi @Attenwood I just checked and it's the same issue. POT Decor interface states 2/0 NPC's placed.
    My bad, I automatically associated it with the POT upgrade since it's just gone live in QA.
    BTW, please add me to the Bug Brigade application list. I hear that the POT section is currently unmanned, happy to help if needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.