Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Prosperity Tools give wrong % on success/exceptional chances

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by SteelCore, Jan 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SteelCore

SteelCore Avatar

1/23/2018 6:49 PM
    Title: Prosperity Tools provides only 2% success/exceptional chance bonus instead of 3%
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? No
    Details: With no devotional blessing, no expert station and no skill raising artifacts i have a 26% exceptional chance for blacksmithing when i use a merchant bought blacksmithing hammer. When i Switch to a prosperity hammer i should have +3% but its raising the chance to 28%.
    Same with tailoring scissors and carpentry hammer you become only a 2% Bonus.
    Also all the prosperity tools that should give a 3% success chance on crafting raising the skill from 95% to only 97%.
    Steps to Reproduce: Just craft with merchant bought tools and compare crafting with prosperity tools
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7500 CPU @ 3.40GHz (4) System RAM: 16347
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti GPU RAM: 4018
    SotA.EarlyAccess.QA.Win.64.619.Date.01.21.18
    Area: BasementSceneDungeonTown_Arena
    Area Display Name: Town Stone Arena Basement
    Loc: (57.7, 5.0, -2.1)
    Debug: QmFzZW1lbnRTY2VuZUR1bmdlb25Ub3duX0FyZW5hfHwoNTcuNzQ0LCA1LjAzOCwgLTIuMDczKXwoMCwgMC43MTMsIDAsIDAuNzAxKXwxMTMuMDQ5OHwyOS4xNjI5Mnw4LjYwOTUxOQ==

Rentier likes this.
  2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

3. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@SteelCore
    To update you on this: all the bonuses are stacking correctly on the back end. So I can assure you there. But with that said, it's because you guys may not see the bonuses at a high level because it's such a small percentage. So it can look the same to you when it's really not due to rounding on the UI. We have the ticket open still for possible UI solutions to this down the road. This does involve a lot of work to actually complete, so please don't expect any changes to this anytime soon. To change this now would set back a whole bunch of other stuff that we feel would benefit you all greatly. Ticket isn't closed so fear not. At least you know it is still getting applied. :)

This goes for ANY bonuses on successes and exceptional: prosperity tools, +5 crafting stations, devotional blessings, the works.

Rentier likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.