Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known](QA 510) Avatar bursts into flame at entrance/exit of POT

Discussion in 'Release 43 Dev+ Bug Forum' started by Stryker Sparhawk, Jun 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

@Attenwood

Minimum safe distance:

[​IMG]

Edge of starting fire for s'more Avatar:

[​IMG]

This happens at all entrance/exits with this kind of brazier. Snowy Mountain or Mountain POTs. Even works in ones I do not own (Serpent's Watch)

2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Do you, by any chance, have an artifact instrument equipped? There are similar effect/volume issues occurring for players that had artifact instruments equipped, that I suspect this may be a similar issue. In which case, it should be resolved in upcoming patch 511.

Thank you for reporting. Report back if you believe this issue is unrelated.

3. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

On the initial report of this I had switched armor, removed my ring of cat's grace and unequipped necklace instrument and mug.

Will try again ...

4. Attenwood

The effect would still be present, even after removing an artifact instrument, until next scene load.

5. Attenwood

For instance, in the case of players that saw themselves swimming, if you unequipped the artifact instrument while still swimming, it wouldn't appear to have affected anything. Reloading the scene would have returned you to a normal state.

All the same, I'm unable to reproduce this issue in patch 511 with or without an artifact instrument, so if you're still able to reproduce this problem, even after removing an artifact instrument and reloading the scene, then I will need to dive a little deeper. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.