Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] resolution list... ??

Discussion in 'User Interface (Including Launcher)' started by Lord John Whorfin, Nov 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord John Whorfin

Lord John Whorfin Avatar

Well, problem can we have a drag bar for the resolution list menu ? I need to choose high res and now by error i've put 1024... and im unable to see the bottom of the list to resize it in 3024 or more.... Is that possible to fix that in any way ?

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

3. Apostle

Apostle Avatar

I had the same problem Lord Edward Sweyn and I was able to fix it by editing the registry.
    I just want to thank Alley Oop and chrisjwhite!
    This information was a perfect help and I was able to fix my problem. I only had to change 5 lines.

My native resolution is 2560 x 1440 at 144hz. So I changed the numbers per line as necessary. Leaving fullscreen at 1. I assume 1 is for fullscreen and 0 is windowed, but im not sure)
    Each line asks if you want to edit the base number in hexadecimal or decimal. Be sure to put in numbers/letters according to the base you use.

I used regedit to enter the registry editor and went to the directory:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar

Screenmanager Is Fullscreen mode_h3981298716 (1)
    Screenmanager Resolution Height_h2627697771 ((1440))
    Screenmanager Resolution Width_h182942802 ((2560))

Video_Height_h2428946100 (1440)
    Video_RefreshRate_h1919646964 ( 144)
    Video_Width_h490890925 (2560)

Like chrisjwhite said : DO NOT MESS WITH THE REGISTRY UNLESS YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH ITS WORKINGS. This can lead to major problems if you mess around with the wrong thing.

Thanks again for your help guys! Now I dont have to waste my seven day obsidian potions that I just used a day ago

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.