Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Short Satin Bodice graphic color

Discussion in 'Items & Inventory' started by Krystal Mason, Mar 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krystal Mason

Krystal Mason Avatar

I have a Short skirted satin bodice which has a skirt attached to the bodice.... I have died it and for me it shows the glowing white for the top but on the bottom shows the white as a gray. Furthermore, I have had many people tell and show me that the skirt looks like the default black matte color it came as.[​IMG]
    This is what others see on me, I'm the one on the right of course.
    [​IMG]
    This is how I see the costume. I' used glowing white on it and the skirt is still not even white but worse is for others they see it in the original back.I want a pure white outfit to match my bow.
    I just want to say I think you have a wonderful game here and I can hardly wait for the next fashions and decorations you come out with. Thank you very much =)

❤XOXO❤

Krystal

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

3. Krystal Mason

Krystal Mason Avatar

Thank you sweetheart, there are so little skirts in this game as is that I've seen.... the bunny one from last year I'm told and the kilt which has it's own issues graphically. The bottom on that one tends to break apart from the rest when laying. We all have undies on why even have that there to be an issue? Why not just have it like a real skirt like the bunny skirt instead of placing that piece on it's underside so it bugs out? Thank you for your time sweetheart =)

❤XOXO❤
    Krystal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.