Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Small Old Keep item placement bugs

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by armory, Oct 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. armory

armory Avatar

10/9/2017 8:14 PM
    Title: Small old keep item placement bugs
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker? No
    Details:
    I recently bought the small old keep off one of the in-game vendors. I noticed the following:

- Pictures are not placeable on most walls. When they can be placed, they are usually at least partially covered by the wall texture that should be behind the picture. Tested with the in-game generic "painting" that can be purchased on the housing vendor.

- Other wall items such as mounted antlers can also not be placed on most wall sections, nor on the pillars

- Wall torches cannot be placed on pillars

- However, other items such as "blank sign" can be placed on most wall sections

- Items cannot be placed on the wooden sections, such as at the top of the stair cases, or on the wooden section (turret) on the roof

- Jack'o'lanterns cannot be placed outside, even if on a table or stone block. When trying to place one, the "External Lights indicator" flashes red, even if there are no other lights on the lot.

Steps to Reproduce: See above
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4720HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz (8) System RAM: 16273
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M GPU RAM: 1964
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.672.Date.10.04.17
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_02_template/Moonglade
    Area Display Name: Moonglade
    Loc: (-67.0, 44.5, -6.8)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAyX3RlbXBsYXRlfE1vb25nbGFkZXwoLTY2Ljk4OCwgNDQuNTAxLCAtNi44MzkpfCgwLCAtMC45OCwgMCwgLTAuMTk4KXwtMTk2LjUzMzJ8MjUuOTQyMjd8Mi44MjE3MTc=

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
  2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Bug #: 51648, thank you
    @armory

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.