Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known]Something is seriously Wrong!

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by Alrik Doom, Jan 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alrik Doom

Alrik Doom Avatar

Playing for a few hours now and noticed some bad issues arising, targeting seems delayed or lagged, not getting target cursors to mine/open doors/open corpses for up to 3 secs and/or moving around! Also seems like the dmg from my toon at adv 109 to a level 3 zone mob is way too low compared from before, plus am getting a constant cover message appearing while fighting, there is nothing between me and mob yet cover cover cover cover cover cover is all I see between 4, 6 , 2 , 8 , 1 , 6 , dmg, like what the F%#k is going on?

Ok I found that my problem with the interact is I play in cursor lock, like last patch where I gave a detailed list of issues with cursor lock, you added more, please fix! I also just tested outside of sunless barrens, the cursor lock target is now working, so not sure why a zone would effect the interact feature but from this test, it seems my targeting issues were limited to sunless barrens!

Still have issue with the Cover / cover /cover /cover etc etc

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
    Lazarus Long likes this.
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

3. Alrik Doom

Alrik Doom Avatar

Thanks Alley, going to go test some of my favorite grind zones to check my damage again, was having concerns that something is wrong and didn't want to risk a death due to a bug with combat!

4. Alrik Doom

Alrik Doom Avatar

As per Alley, this is all isolated to Sunless Barrens!

5. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

This should be fixed in patch 722. Thank you for reporting, and for your patience. Please reverify then and let us know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.