Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known]- Spoilers - Typos in Quest Conversations

Discussion in 'Release 44 Bug Forum' started by Lao Tzu, Aug 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lao Tzu

Lao Tzu Avatar

In response to the key word "satyr", Kiakis replies "Like we elves, the satyrs were created by the obsidians an age past." It should be Obsidians if referring to the Obsidian Order (title).

In the same converation, "They... are considerably more aggressive when we are." It should be "than we are."

When speaking to the guard, in response to the keyword "request", the guard gives you a "?Royal Norgard Writ of Passage?" item. The questions marks before and after should be removed (they're present in both English and runic).

There are a couple double spaces in the conversations in response to the keywords "losing" and "one final matter".

There was no dialogue in the dialogue box when Lord Ferig appears in the throne room, just an empty dialogue box. You can trigger dialogue by typing in keywords, but there is no prompts to start with. This happened to me in a few other places along the quest lines, but I didn't document them after the first one. I believe it might be a more general NPC conversation problem.

In response to the keyword "heart", Anapa says "Once that collects..." It should be "One that collects..."

- Lao Tzu

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Thank you for reporting. A number have been submitted for review. Some followup however:
    Regarding Lord Ferig. Have you attempted to complete this quest previously, or is this your first time going through the Path of Courage? We've seen the empty text boxes previously, but only for players that had old flags from previously reaching the throne room before the quest finale was working.

3. Lao Tzu

Lao Tzu Avatar

I definitely did some starter quests right after persistence and explored Shrekk when it first came in to the game before the quest was completed. So it may be the old flags from previous attempts.

- Lao Tzu

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.