Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Still encountering periods where I cannot heal to full health

Discussion in 'Player Characters, Animations, & Emotes' started by SpaceNinjaPirate, Dec 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpaceNinjaPirate

SpaceNinjaPirate Avatar

12/14/2017 6:04 PM
    Title: Still encountering periods where I cannot heal to full health
    Reproduction Rate: Consistent... I might even be so bold as to say 100%.
    Blocker? Yes
    Details: This was present in R48 as well and seems to still be an issue. After a period of continuous damage/healing cycles, there comes a point at which I cannot heal to full health... for instance, I currently have 471 max health and after battling the baddies in Deep Ravenswood for awhile, I now can only heal to maximum 470/471. Casting a spell like Strength of Earth currently grants me 23 more points to my max health, but I still cannot heal past 470, so my health with Strength of Earth active will read 470/493. After continued fighting, eventually even more HP will erode from the maximum.... so eventually I will only be able to heal up to 469, then 468, then 467, etc. as long as I continue getting damaged and being healed while in the same scene. It doesn't matter which scene... this happens in all scenes. Leaving the scene will reset my health, however. This very much resembles an additive rounding error.
    Steps to Reproduce: Enter a scene... continually get damaged/healed. Eventually notice that you cannot heal up to full health by 1 point. Continue some more and eventually notice you cannot heal beyond 2 points from your maximum health, etc.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8) System RAM: 32710
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti GPU RAM: 8087
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.710.Date.12.14.17
    Area: HiddenVale_Forest02_Tier5
    Area Display Name: Deep Ravenswood
    Loc: (-1.4, 24.0, -186.0)
    Debug: SGlkZGVuVmFsZV9Gb3Jlc3QwMl9UaWVyNXx8KC0xLjM1MSwgMjQuMDAxLCAtMTg1Ljk1NCl8KDAsIDAuMzQ1LCAwLCAwLjkzOSl8LTIxMzYuMzU1fDEzLjEzNDk0fDcuOTUwMDk=

2. Jefe

Jefe Avatar

This for me triggers sometimes when day to night cycle and the sun strength boost goes away. That's the main cause for when I see my health not go all the way to full. Currently I get 5.2 hours of extra time in the sun due to passives. So unsure if that is needed in this equation.

I typically run with all 3 ability buffs. Currently down 66 hp from max as my current displayed "max"

Further study, the visual max displayed is my actual max if I am only running Enlightenment. I.E. the thing with the hp debuff.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
  3. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

4. Widsith [MGT]

Widsith [MGT] Avatar

@Lexie I am seeing the same thing, when using Enlightenment with combinations of Strength of Earth, Shield of Crystal, Inner Strength. It always seems to happen after a stretch of combat. I can reset health bar to normal behavior by dismissing all the buffs, except I do not have to dismiss Enlightenment. I'm guessing it happens when there is a debuff being applied that modifies the health buff to be different from when it was first applied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.