Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Tanning Station states "No Recipe Found"

Discussion in 'Release 43 Bug Forum' started by aetiv, Jul 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aetiv

aetiv Avatar

1. Title: Tanning Station states "No Recipe Found"
    2. Reproduction Rate: Every time
    3. Blocker? No, unable to craft using the Tanning Station.
    4. Details: When using the station, I am unable to create leather or leather straps. Tells me "No Recipe Found"
    5. Steps to Reproduce: Click on the tanning station, and then click on the recipe in the left side of the window. Items will be loaded into the crafting inventory, but down below the "Your Inventory" portion it says "No Recipe Found".
    6. User Specs:Windows 10 64-bit, Nvidia 970, AMD FX-4350 Quad-Core, Asus M5A97 2.0, 16 GB RAM

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

this could be a bug, but it could also be that you learned those recipes when you had a boost to your tanning skill and are now below the skill necessary to use it. i don't remember the skill levels needed for those recipes (though i think plain old leather would be pretty low if not starter!) but could you try the recipes on an expert station and see if it still says recipe not found?

3. aetiv

aetiv Avatar

I have restarted my computer, tried a normal station and (2) different +5 stations. My tanning skill is 63 and have had someone reteach me the recipe. No difference.

4. aetiv

aetiv Avatar

Update: Tool is broken, but nothing in the crafting window told me. Why does it show "No Recipe Found" instead of "Replace Tool", or something to that extent.

Lexie and Alley Oop like this.
  5. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

You make a good case. My first suspicion was a broken tool because that is usually the culprit. Right now we are aware it works this way but we do have a bug # that will cover these broken tools more clearly down the pipeline. I can't say anything more than that for now :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.