Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Tax issue?

Discussion in 'Release 44 Bug Forum' started by Xee, Jul 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

1. Title: City Taxes missing, said I was 7k owed
    2. Reproduction Rate: not sure
    3. Blocker? nope
    4. Details: I used 2 sceptres to pay for my city taxes. they should have been paid in full for the 30 days. however it showed 7k owed on it and my sceptres are 6 days and abit before reset. Can you check on that for me to see if its an error. I was pretty sure I applied all the sceptre taxes to the city deed. I did put more money towards today to have it reset when sceptres are available again.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: not sure
    6. User Specs: N/A

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Braunfelt2
    Can you do a /bug at your house please so we can investigate further? Paste the results in this forum thread here. This way we look at the correct location
    Also, do you recall approximately what date you used both sceptres, and were they both at the same time? Once I get more info I'll create a bug report to review. Thank you!

3. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

I did a /bug and it took me to the forums where can I find what I need to paste? The house location is Isle of Xee. Its the only City Lot (Duke Benefactor City) The Sceptres were used 24 days ago approx. They had 6.x days remaining on them yesterday. I can't recall if I did apply all the taxes to the City, but I thought I did. I just don't want this to turn into me losing my mind haha. I do own a lot of lots and pay a lot of taxes but gut tells me I used it last time to pay the city only. I could be wrong though. If I am I do apologize if I waste peoples time. Thanks Lexie.

4. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

found it
    7/28/2017 7:28 AM
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3930K CPU @ 3.20GHz (12) System RAM: 16323
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 GPU RAM: 4060
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.633.Date.07.27.17
    Area: POT_tropicalisland_metropolis_01_template/Isle of Xee
    Area Display Name: Isle of Xee
    Loc: (4.5, 90.8, 29.3)
    Debug: UE9UX3Ryb3BpY2FsaXNsYW5kX21ldHJvcG9saXNfMDFfdGVtcGxhdGV8SXNsZSBvZiBYZWV8KDQuNTM4LCA5MC44MjYsIDI5LjMzMyl8KDAsIDAuNjg2LCAwLCAtMC43MjgpfDYzMy40ODYxfDIwLjAxNTE3fDUuMTg4NjY5

5. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Thanks!
    Bug #: 49069 created with the home details. We will investigate to see what happened.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.