Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known]The Fall Spawn rates are broken

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by Yakamo LLTS, Nov 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yakamo LLTS

Yakamo LLTS Avatar

11/16/2017 6:16 PM
    Title: The Fall Spawn rates are broken
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? Severaly lowers exp gained
    Details: A good example Is the top lich room with 6 liches. Each side consist of 3 lichs who are linked on a spawn timer. The other side of 3 liches are linked together as well. It seems like each set has their own time for spawning but often enough when they are supposed to respawn, they skip that respawn timer and end up taking twice as long as to respawn. Another example are the Obsidian Golems. Each one seems to have its own spawner. Some how their spawners mess up and end up taking twice as long to respawn a full room, regardless of them dieing at the same time. I can end up waiting over 20 minutes to get all 3 to spawn, same with the lich rooms. Another example is the lich room on the button. 2 sets of 3 lichs spawn together and if they miss their own timer itll take twice as long to see them all together. This has been an ongoing problem and i dont see it happening in any other zones, Example The Rise spawn times work correctly, The Fall ones do not.
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz (8) System RAM: 16345
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 GPU RAM: 4058
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.694.Date.11.16.17
    Area: The Fall
    Area Display Name: The Fall
    Loc: (199.1, 161.0, 77.3)
    Debug: VGhlIEZhbGx8fCgxOTkuMTA0LCAxNjEsIDc3LjI5KXwoMCwgMC44NzQsIDAsIDAuNDg2KXwxMjAuNTUxOHw0LjQwNzg2NXw5LjMxNDkwNA==

Ferohir likes this.
  2. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Submitted: 53258

Thanks

3. Glopton

Glopton Avatar

This seems to happen in Grannus Colossus too. I clear the area by the mage in the end of the zone and can wait several minutes for packs of monster to respawn. Sometimes. But just in a few cases the respawn is normal , then from what I observed that if somone else in the zone comes in or go out it can make the spawnrate drastically go down.

Before the respawn was fine and you could be a few people hunting there, now after the first clear solo you have to run around a fair amount of time to even find any respawns.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.