Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] These skills cannot be set to maintain, only not train or train

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by Elgarion, Feb 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

These skills cannot be set to maintain, only not train or train. All but one well over 40 (Current Level):
    • Breaker (62)
    • Life Power (63) (Also, should this go up so slowly? Seems specializing in LM will take forever)
    • Fire Speed (61)
    • Strength (73)
    • Sun Eater (40)
    • Combat Training (77)
    • Intelligence (73)
    • Dexterity (73)
    It seems the bug is associated to only the skill that leads to the Specialization skill for that tree. I have two skills which are ABOVE 80 which lead to a Specialization skill, and those can be set to maintain.

I don't have all skill trees to play with, perhaps others can see this in their builds. Also, Sun Eater? Pretty sure it was set to maintain initially since that was the state I had it in before the patch, but ones I toggled it to check if it was like the rest? It now can also only be not trained or trained, not set back to maintain.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
    discipleofweb likes this.
  2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Elgarion
    I saw this a lot over the weekend. It's been written up. Bug #: 56233. Thank you! It affects more spells and skills, as well.
    It will let you set it to unlearn if you learn the spec for that tree BUT DON'T DO THAT!! It's not a good workaround. You'll remain with a pre-req of level 80 at that point (until this game mechanic can be modified). So it defeats the purpose. Wait for the fix, please.

Better to have a pre-req of 40 and not 80 if you want to unlearn those skills :)

Thank you

3. Striker

Striker Avatar

3/7/2018 3:25 PM
    Title: Can't maintain Train Strength
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details: Similar to Elgarion, but I can set Dex and Int to maintain. Just not Str. It's Training or Not Training. Can't check the others on his list.
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8) System RAM: 32694
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 8079
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.743.Date.03.01.18
    Area: POT_grassland_metropolis_01_template/Outlander Welcome Center
    Area Display Name: Outlander Welcome Center
    Loc: (117.3, 41.2, -64.3)
    Debug: UE9UX2dyYXNzbGFuZF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfE91dGxhbmRlciBXZWxjb21lIENlbnRlcnwoMTE3LjI1LCA0MS4yMiwgLTY0LjI1Myl8KDAsIDAuOTM4LCAwLCAtMC4zNDcpfDY2Ni45NDE3fDE3LjAxOTc5fDMuNjg2MzUx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.