Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Tools are not visibly listed in backpack

Discussion in 'Release 43 Bug Forum' started by queenbee, Jul 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. queenbee

queenbee Avatar

I am unable to see my tools listed in my backpack. It makes it very difficult to equip and un-equip tools. It also makes it difficult to see which tools are close to wearing out.

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

if you hit the gear in the upper right corner of your inventory window, there's an option to show equipped tools.

3. queenbee

queenbee Avatar

Yes, I know. But that option working correctly has been sporadic since the last patch.

4. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@queenbee
    I want to make sure I understand, you have no problems at all hiding your equipped tools but you sometimes have issues getting them to show up again? What is the repro rate on this, would you guess? (Half the time, etc.)

5. JSul1705

JSul1705 Avatar

Lexie, I might be able to add some clarity, I'm experiencing the same issue. My tools will occasionally disappear for no reason, I notice it during crafting, the only thing that has successfully brought them back was logging out and back in (the quintessential IT solution)

6. queenbee

queenbee Avatar

I have never used the "hide tools" option since I like seeing which tools are about to wear out. But since the last patch, my tool list has disappeared and using the "show tools" option does not fix the problem. if I buy a new tool and equip it, then it will show the new tool listed and the old tool in my pack, but not the rest of the tools. For me, even logging out and logging back in doesn't consistently fix the issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.