Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Unable to Claim Rewards

Discussion in 'Release 45 Bug Forum' started by Bowen Bloodgood, Sep 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bowen Bloodgood

Bowen Bloodgood Avatar

1. Title: Unable to Claim Rewards
    2. Reproduction Rate: 100% (presumably)
    3. Blocker? No
    4. Details: Having claimed the Lord British telethon rewards online, I am unable to claim them offline with the message that they've already been claimed. (But obviously it shouldn't matter offline). Have tried with a new character and was unable to claim any rewards at all.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: Claim rewards online, then try to claim them offline
    6. User Specs: N/A

Rentier likes this.
  2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

"Have tried with a new character and was unable to claim any rewards at all."
    @Bowen Bloodgood
    I was about to submit this but then this line confused me. What do you mean by a new character? A brand new character? Or just an alt that hadn't claimed their rewards previously?

Rentier likes this.
  3. Godra

Godra Avatar

I sent Attenwood a PM about this too. I didn't want to post here because I wasn't sure if I was doing something wrong. I tried to claim rewards that were not previously claimed and was getting same message that there were no unclaimed rewards. I tried with logging into my 4 accounts with same message. I put all my items in the bank so it would be safe. Deleted my character and created a new one. I get to bank and no items and can't claim any either.

I know this is offline and claimed items should be only once, but there should be some way to reset the offline claiming of items and rewards. I am hoping this can be fixed.

4. Bowen Bloodgood

Bowen Bloodgood Avatar

Ok.. both characters being offline characters here and I save/load to switch between them. Mostly I'm just playing the one for now but I thought since I was reporting a bug I should be thorough and see if the issue was with all claimed rewards (claimed online) or just the latest LB rewards. So I loaded the new character (who hadn't even been to a bank yet) to test if I could claim anything. To which the answer was no I couldn't.

So I understand with online characters only the character on that account can claim those rewards.. but offline you can log into whatever account(s) you have to claim which used to work since I had claimed all the previous rewards before R44? (definitely before R45)..

So character A was able to claim all rewards prior to R45 but can't claim the latest..
    Character B who was essentially new with nothing claimed.. can claim nothing.

The message being there were 'no unclaimed rewards'.

Again.. both offline. My online character had no such problems and I claimed the LB rewards before attempting to claim online.. which I'm thinking was a good thing. :)

5. Godra

Godra Avatar

not sure if this helps, but found this in my logs "Failed to load loot bundle with ID=5356. This is a fairly serious error as it means this account will never receive the items for this offer."
    Here is the log info....

Initialize engine version: 5.6.3p1 (9c92e827232b)
    GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
    Direct3D:
    Version: Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.1]
    Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti (ID=0x17c8)
    Vendor: NVIDIA
    VRAM: 5998 MB
    Driver: 22.21.13.8541
    Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.West.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Analytics.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Analytics.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween43.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween43.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween46.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween46.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween50.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween50.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\KGFUtils.Settings.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\KGFUtils.Settings.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\MadCommons_MMC.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\MadCommons_MMC.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\AmplifyOcclusion.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\AmplifyOcclusion.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Hayate.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Hayate.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Pathfinding.Ionic.Zip.Reduced.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Pathfinding.Ionic.Zip.Reduced.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DiscordUnity.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DiscordUnity.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\websocket-sharp.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\websocket-sharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.CJK.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.CJK.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.MidEast.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.MidEast.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.Other.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.Other.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.Rare.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.Rare.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.West.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.West.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Ionic.Zip.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Ionic.Zip.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Photon3Unity3D.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Photon3Unity3D.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\CloudSystemFree.Runtime.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\CloudSystemFree.Runtime.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\LibTessDotNet.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\LibTessDotNet.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\MouseLibWin.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\MouseLibWin.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\ProMouseDll.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\ProMouseDll.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\TextMeshPro.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\TextMeshPro.dll into Unity Child Domain
    - Completed reload, in 0.084 seconds
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\System.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\System.Xml.dll (this message is harmless)
    Shader 'Nature/Terrain/Diffuse': fallback shader 'Diffuse' not found
    Shader 'Nature/Terrain/Diffuse': dependency 'BaseMapShader' shader 'Diffuse' not found
    Shader 'Nature/Terrain/Diffuse': dependency 'Details1' shader 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass' not found
    Shader 'Nature/Terrain/Diffuse': dependency 'Details2' shader 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/BillboardWavingDoublePass' not found
    Shader 'Nature/Terrain/Diffuse': dependency 'Tree0' shader 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/BillboardTree' not found
    Shader 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Splatmap/Standard-Base': fallback shader 'Diffuse' not found
    <RI> Initializing input.
    <RI> Input initialized.
    desktop: 3840x2160 60Hz; virtual: 3840x2160 at 0,0
    <RI> Initialized touch support.
    UnloadTime: 3.445759 ms
    GameManagerSceneObject.Awake. 9/5/2017 7:52:15 AM
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Portalarium/Shroud of the Avatar/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/libc
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Portalarium/Shroud of the Avatar/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/.\libc
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Portalarium/Shroud of the Avatar/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/libc
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\System.Configuration.dll (this message is harmless)
    SystemInfo, graphicsDeviceName=NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti, graphicsMemorySize=5998, graphicsDeviceType=Direct3D11, operatingSystem=Windows 10 (10.0.0) 64bit, processorCount=8, processorType=Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3820 CPU @ 3.60GHz, systemMemorySize=32708
    SotA.EarlyAccess.Win.64.656.Date.09.01.17, LocalTime=9/5/2017 7:52:16 AM, Patch=plumpkin-pick7
    LanguageManager: Setting Language=English
    PreviousApplicationExit status=clean systemMemorySize=32708
    Pathfinding: Init
    Steam Initialized: False
    Shader 'UVFree/Terrain/LegacySpecular': dependency 'BaseMapShader' shader 'Hidden/UVFree/Terrain/LegacySpecular-BasePass' not found
    Migrated 0 LotDeeds. 0 House deeds moved and 0 Basement deeds moved from LotDeed to ItemStore. 0 PlotShapes updated
    MigrateBrokenBankReferences: 0 records modified.
    0 : 59adf5effe51385c4dd26605
    Found character: Godra
    Knowledge: Loaded 109 flags
    Loading scene: Novia_R6_City_Resolute
    PushLevel: Added level Novia_R6_City_Resolute, spawnPoint:, hex:5046,5081
    AsyncLoadSequence begin. SceneToLoad: Novia_R6_City_Resolute:
    7:52:46 AM: Loading Scene...
    7:52:47 AM: Level load loop started.
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Mono.Security.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Boo.Lang.dll (this message is harmless)
    Unloading 5 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 48)
    Pathfinding: Load UnLoaded
    UnloadTime: 16.871138 ms
    GameManagerSceneObject.Awake. 9/5/2017 7:52:59 AM
    NavMeshLoadTime SceneId=Novia_R6_City_Resolute , Time=0.4488182
    Pathfinding: Load Loaded
    Camera: CameraRig_Universal (CameraController)
    Unloading 127600 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 306363.
    Total: 1038.110229 ms (FindLiveObjects: 24.138821 ms CreateObjectMapping: 25.097113 ms MarkObjects: 411.478058 ms DeleteObjects: 577.385315 ms)
    7:53:05 AM: Level loaded.
    7:53:05 AM: Scenario init completed. Scenario:
    Checksum for Novia_R6_City_Resolute: 2307229047
    Starting Initializing Plots
    Dynamic Parameter Variable 'interests_work_night' Encountered...

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)
    Parameter 'interests_work_night' (of type 'List<Interest>') promoted to a Variable in Blackboard 'Schedule_General_HHHwwwww_BB'.
    7:53:12 AM: Equipping Avatars...

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)
    Parameter 'interests_work_night' (of type 'List<Interest>') promoted to a Variable in Blackboard 'Schedule_General_HHHwwwww_BB'.

Parameter 'interests_work_night' (of type 'List<Interest>') promoted to a Variable in Blackboard 'Schedule_Guard_wwwHHHww_BB'.

Parameter 'interests_work_night' (of type 'List<Interest>') promoted to a Variable in Blackboard 'Schedule_General_wwwHHHww_BB'.

Parameter 'interests_work_night' (of type 'List<Interest>') promoted to a Variable in Blackboard 'Schedule_General_wwwHHHww_BB'.

Spawning local player at (16.813, 77.58, -263.797) using last known location. SnapToGround:True
    Local player equipment load time: 00.2 secs
    7:53:23 AM: Equipment load complete. Loop Counter:54
    QueuedOutgoingCommands: 0
    Shader 'UVFree/Terrain/LegacySpecular': dependency 'BaseMapShader' shader 'Hidden/UVFree/Terrain/LegacySpecular-BasePass' not found
    7:53:27 AM: Hiding Loading Screen...
    TimeToLoadLevel, SceneName=Novia_R6_City_Resolute, TimeToAvatar=26.4, TimeToFadeIn=41.8, PrefabLoadTime=5.2, ResourceLoadTime=8.6, DecoLoadTime=0.0, AvatarLoadTime=8.2, SceneLoadTime=18.8, JoinTime=0.0, GameManager=3.0, VideoMemory=5998, SystemMemory=32708, FirstTime=True
    7:53:28 AM: Fading in...
    7:53:30 AM: AsyncLevelLoad Completed!
    Finished Initializing Plots
    offerRequestId: 12985405
    Failed to load loot bundle with ID=5356. This is a fairly serious error as it means this account will never receive the items for this offer.

InvalidOperationException: RollLoot(Assets/PortResources/Items/LootBundles/Offers/5899-Ornate Grand Piano.asset): Archetype "" not found
    at Portalarium.SotA.Common.Loot.LootTable.RollLootByContractInternal (IEnumerable`1 VisitedBundles, ILootBundleDataContract LootBundle, DateTime lootRollUTCStartTime, ILootTableCache LootCache, IItemArchetypeCache ArchetypeCache, ISharedTweakValuesDataContract TweakValues, Single ammoScavengerChance, Portalarium.SotA.Common.LootRestrictionsManager lootRestrictionManager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Portalarium.SotA.Common.Loot.LootTable.RollLoot (ILootBundleDataContract LootBundle, DateTime lootRollUTCStartTime, ILootTableCache LootCache, IItemArchetypeCache ArchetypeCache, ISharedTweakValuesDataContract TweakValues, Single ammoScavengerChance, Portalarium.SotA.Common.LootRestrictionsManager lootRestrictionManager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Portalarium.SotA.Common.Loot.LootTable.RollLoot (ILootBundleDataContract LootBundle, ILootTableCache LootCache, IItemArchetypeCache ArchetypeCache, ISharedTweakValuesDataContract TweakValues, Single ammoScavengerChance, Portalarium.SotA.Common.LootRestrictionsManager lootRestrictionManager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Portalarium.SotA.GameServer.Shared.GameClientPeerImpl+<GenerateItemsFromLoot>c__Iterator0.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Portalarium.SotA.GameServer.Shared.GameClientPeerImpl.OnOfferRequestComplete (IGameClientPeer peer, SceneId SceneId, Int32 WebId, DateTime WebReqStartTimeUtc, System.String UserName, System.String LastOfferRequestIdWhenWeStarted, System.String NewOfferRequestIdFromWeb, System.Int32[] OfferIds, System.Int32[] PledgeIds, DateTime ClientReqStartTimeUtc, Boolean upgradeableItemStacking, Portalarium.SotA.GameServer.Shared.GetPurchasedOffersCallback Callback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_LogException(Exception, Object)
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    UnityEngine.Logger:LogException(Exception, Object)
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception, Object)
    ExitGames.Logging.UnityLogger:Error(Object, Exception)
    Portalarium.SotA.GameServer.Shared.GameClientPeerImpl:OnOfferRequestComplete(IGameClientPeer, SceneId, Int32, DateTime, String, String, String, Int32[], Int32[], DateTime, Boolean, GetPurchasedOffersCallback)
    PlayerPrefsStorage:RetrievePurchasedOffersOffline(RetrievePurchasedOffersOfflineCallback, AuthenticateType, String, String)
    <RetrievePurchasedOffersOffline>c__AnonStoreyB9:<>m__0()
    PersistenceService:Update()

(Filename: Line: -1)
    OnOfferRequestComplete: RollLoot(Assets/PortResources/Items/LootBundles/Offers/5899-Ornate Grand Piano.asset): Archetype "" not found

FPSMeter, HitchTime=25.8, SceneId=Novia_R6_City_Resolute, pos=(16.813, 77.58, -263.797), graphicsDeviceName=NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti, graphicsMemorySize=5998, systemMemorySize=32708, processorType=Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3820 CPU @ 3.60GHz

Cannot send RPCs in Lobby! RPC dropped.

6. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Okay, we got this one figured out. A fix to live is pending :)
    Thank you all very much for the info, ya'll are awesome. (I speak Texan.)
    @Bowen Bloodgood

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.