Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known]Unable to get chests from bank after moving location

Discussion in 'Release 39 Bug Forum' started by Xee, Feb 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

I am unable to get chests or drop them using the portable banker. when I drag into my inventory they show up Red but the weight shows up. if I re-log the item is back in the bank.

If I use portable banker in the house and try to drag the chest out into a space it comes up with there was an error updating the lot.

the items were packed up form another location and I am manually placing them at a new location.

2. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

Looks like its any container full or empty they will not transfer out of my bank.

3. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Could you please provide location coordinates for the portable banker on your lot? We'll take a look at this today. Thank you.

4. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

its in my basement located on outside of tower by gate, right side of entrance inside.

5. Attenwood

Thank you for allowing me to test on your account. I have verified the issue and have escalated it to our tech team for review and resolution: ID 42118

Could you provide us with any additional details about those containers and their setups? Were they placed on your lot? Perhaps a guild chapter house? Were there any unique permissions applied to them by you or perhaps others?

6. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

They were part of the same basement and saved via the management tool at my old bladewayke lot which was the same size. I couldn't figure out how to transfer the saved template but when placing a new template on this location it moved all my items to Oasis bank where I proceeded to manually recreate a new setup. When I got to the containers they were not able to properly transfer to my inventory. It would show in my inventory and in the Bank. in my inventory it was red and I could do nothing with it. Moving my Bank around between upstairs and basement I was trying to drag the chests into the template and it gave the unable to error. I tried removing items out as well from the containers with same results they show in inventory red but never really transfer. there should only be crafted items in them but that is not to say that we may not have had crafting tools that could have been artisan in side one of the boxes but it should not effect the other containers I would think. That's about all I can think of that could help.

7. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

There is another member in our guild with the same issue. Its seems to be related to the Management tool.

8. Attenwood

Thank you for the additional details! We are aware of the cause of the issue and will work on a fix for this asap. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.