Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Unable to leave Solace Bridge

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by CG_, Jul 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CG_

CG_ Avatar

Had skip conversation with merchant checked. Started new character. Purchased disabling shot from automaton at solace bridge but now cannot complete the exit to leave as have already purchased skill and do not have sufficient gold to purchase another skill. He won't open the gate.

2. BurningToad

BurningToad Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Thanks for the report! Issue 65224

3. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

I'm going to look into the issue, but I have some questions for you to help me pinpoint the issue.
    1. By default, a list of active tasks should be in the top-left of your game window. Could you give me a list of all your active tasks?
    2. When you say "hello" to the trainer, what does he say? (The first 5 or 6 words is enough for my purposes.)
    3. You mentioned buying the skill. Did you also try to drag the skill onto your combat hotbar? If you didn't do that yet, please do it now and tell me if the gate opens.

4. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

@CG_ , we were able to reproduce your issue. I'm working on a fix, although I can't yet say when it will be in the live game..

Jaesun likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.