Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Unable to place Skull Candle in Player owned lot

Discussion in 'Release 44 Bug Forum' started by Xanuri, Aug 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xanuri

Xanuri Avatar

Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker: None
    Details: Myself and my Guildmates are unable to place a crafted skull candle inside our Player Owned Row House
    Steps to Reproduce: take my skull candle from inventory and attempt to place the skull candle on the floor or on a pedestal and it returns to inventory.
    User Specs:
    8/22/2017 10:13 PM

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz (12) System RAM: 16306
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 GPU RAM: 4058
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.645.Date.08.03.17
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_01b_template/Insulam de Nocte
    Area Display Name: Insulam de Nocte
    Loc: (103.6, 38.0, 261.4)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxYl90ZW1wbGF0ZXxJbnN1bGFtIGRlIE5vY3RlfCgxMDMuNTY3LCAzNy45OTksIDI2MS40NDYpfCgwLCAwLjcxLCAwLCAwLjcwNCl8LTI2OS4xOTczfDE2LjczMzY3fDEuOTM5NTE0

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Xanuri because this is a light source, are you at your capacity limit for lights? Or perhaps placing it right next to another light source?
    Did you see any kind of text feedback in the chat log once it returned to your inventory?
    Also, I need to know if you were placing it on top of another decoration and if so, which one. Deco on top of deco can be tricky sometimes. I assume this was the ornate skull candle?
    Thanks for the info!

3. Xanuri

Xanuri Avatar

@Lexie No I am not at capacity of internal light sources and not placing it next to another one.

there was no feedback in text logs, other than the item was returned to your inventory

I tried placing it in many locations. on a table on a pedestal on the floor. I was able to place it on the floor in a room I was renting, but we purchased a row lot house and it won't work as a co-owner. I can easily place other objects on top of my table and pedestal without issue.

The skull candle was actually crafted by our guild leader the skull is actually my skull taken from PvP combat and turned into a candle.

4. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Ah, the crafted version. Think I got what I needed :) Great details!
    Bug #: 49902
    @Xanuri

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.