Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Unable to place Virtue Banners back outside Viking Inn

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by DeadnGone, Mar 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeadnGone

DeadnGone Avatar

Title: Unable to place Virtue Banners back outside Viking Inn
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker?
    Details: Prior to Launch I had my 7 virtue banners over the steps of my Viking Inn (on the lower ledge directly above the porch area). After Launch I went and got 3 more of the virtue banners and decided to hang them up in order (alphabetically). So I took them all down and placed them in my inventory, then went to put them back up... nothing. Will not attach anywhere on the lower ledge anymore, however, it will go up above 2nd floor windows ledge and higher, but no longer on the first ledge which is disappointing. I hope this can get fixed as I really enjoyed the way it looked before.
    Steps to Reproduce: Take down virtue banners and retry placing on the lower ledge above the Viking Inn's porch area.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 12239
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 GPU RAM: 4063
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.750.Date.03.27.18
    Area: POT_island_metropolis_01_template/Diamond Fields
    Area Display Name: Diamond Fields
    Loc: (174.7, 89.4, -20.6)
    Debug: UE9UX2lzbGFuZF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfERpYW1vbmQgRmllbGRzfCgxNzQuNzAzLCA4OS40MzQsIC0yMC41ODkpfCgwLCAwLjk5NiwgMCwgMC4wODUpfDIwOS4wMTg5fDI0LjczMDN8MTAuNTQzNzQ=

Lapis Dragon and Bayard like this.
  2. Bayard

Bayard Avatar

Wow @Brugas, thank you for your post. I have this exact same setup in the Outlander Welcome Center and will NOT take my banners down until your bug is resolved!

Brugas likes this.
  3. Calan Caitin

Calan Caitin Avatar

Elven Tree town house is the same. Have most of the banners placed on the outside, now they are unable to be placed there.

Brugas and Rentier like this.
  4. Lapis Dragon

Lapis Dragon Avatar

Same issue with the Wood and Plaster Inn. Banners, previous to R52, were place-able on the lowest beam now they are only place-able above that beam.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
    Brugas likes this.
  5. DeadnGone

DeadnGone Avatar

Also noticed a problem now with the Mardis Gras garland on the lower ledge as well. May not be a problem with the banners but a change to where you can apply stuff on the ledges of housing. I know it was working before though I do not know if this was an intentional change or not in one of the patches.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.