Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known]Unintentional Addition of PoT Shrine Blessing Not Easy to Remove/Restore

Discussion in 'Release 39 Bug Forum' started by Black Tortoise, Mar 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black Tortoise

Black Tortoise Avatar

1. When I mistakenly bump into a 3rd blessing after getting 2, I cant regain the original 2nd blessing I had (without exiting/entering scene).
    2. 100%
    3. No
    4. If I touch the Courage and then the Love shrine, I have both of those blessings. If I then move too close to the Truth shrine, it removes the Love blessing. I cant get the Love blessing back by touching it. If I move far away and come back, it doesnt change anything. If I forcibly remove the 2nd blessing - I can get no further blessings! I am stuck with just the first blessing at that point. Moving far away and returning after this happens does nothing, still can only have 1 single blessing. Leaving the scene and re-entering "fixes" it - I can then reclaim my Love blessing.
    5. Eh, see details. Get 2 blessings, then touch a third shrine. Remove 2nd blessing glyph, touch any shrines, only 1 blessing glyph persists.
    6. Ubuntu Linux 14.04, nVidia 1050 gtx, 16 GB ram, intel i5, SSD...

2. Gamician

Gamician Avatar

@Black Tortoise, Thank you for reporting, This issue has been submitted to the Development Team for review. I apologize for getting around to recording this issue later than I would have liked.

3. Black Tortoise

Black Tortoise Avatar

@Gamician no worries, glad to have helped, by all means take your time :)

4. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Thank you for reporting! This is a known issue that we will be resolving asap. Thanks for reporting!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.