Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Viking House

Discussion in 'Release 35 Bug Forum' started by psteg, Oct 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psteg

psteg Avatar

After this latest up date, my house is doing strange things. I have a 3 story Viking Town Stronghold. Everything except a platform or landing and a board protruding through a window was working fine. Now My furniture is giving me problems. I can sometimes and sometimes not sit on it or lay on it. This includes all beds, chairs, benches, sofas etc. Also I cannot walk up the stairs without jumping. And there is a gap between my door leading to the roof and it's frame. I can see the outside from the inside through this gap. This will make my heating bill go way up in the winter.

On a positive note, the landing or platform is fixed and the window no longer has that board protruding through it.

Balec Fares deCani likes this.
  2. Attenwood

Attenwood Avatar

Bug submitted for review. Thank you for reporting. In the future, would you be able to provide screenshots for visual issues for us to look into further? :) Thanks!

Reference id: 36240

3. psteg

psteg Avatar

I will attempt to do so. Please keep in mind I am an old fart who is very limited to basic computer usage. I am good with Auto Cad, Blender and those types of programs. Thank you for your response.

4. Attenwood

Attenwood Avatar

Thank you for your candor! :) Just commenting that visuals assist, but clear written descriptions and location coordinates via the /loc chat command work just as well.

Thanks!

5. Balec Fares deCani

Balec Fares deCani Bug Brigade - Bug Hunter

Confirming the inability to walk up any of the stairs of the Viking 3-Story stronghold building without jumping (placed temporarily in POT with Town deed).

6. psteg

psteg Avatar

I hoped you get my humor.:) I have researched what to do and am ready to go except that the web sites "photobucket" and "tinypic" are not working today . I will try again in the morning.

7. psteg

psteg Avatar

Thank you all for doing a great job in fixing all of my issues:). And thanks for the quick response. You truly are great and listen to your customers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.