Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Watering Radius Extends Outside Greenhouses

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by Lao Tzu, Sep 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lao Tzu

Lao Tzu Avatar

1. Title: Watering Radius Extends Outside Greenhouses
    2. Reproduction Rate: 100%
    3. Blocker? No
    4. Details: If you have planters immediately outside of your greenhouse walls, using the "Water Plants" skill inside the greenhouse can have a radius extended beyond the walls and will water plants in the planting beds outside the greenhouse. It seems like glass walls should prevent watering through the walls. I haven't checked to see if the other way around can happen yet (using "Water Plants" outside the greenhouse will water plants inside the walls), but it's likely to be an issue.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: Place planters immediately outside greenhouse walls and water plants from inside the greenhouse.
    6. User Specs: N/A
    Note: Although I haven't tested it yet, it's likely the "Sow Seeds" and "Harvest Plants" skills will have the same problem.

- Lao Tzu

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
  2. Lained

Lained Avatar

The other skill work the same, I've harvested some roses sitting outside my greenhouse a couple of time and watered plants inside whilst watering the new roses standing outside.

3. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.