Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Windows User Cache Issue / not just of that realease.

Discussion in 'Release 42 Bug Forum' started by Wextel, Jun 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wextel

Wextel Avatar

I report for all Windows user, at least the 18 that talked with me of the same issue.

After average 20 scene change and loading, or several hour of game and 6-7 loading, Windows client start first to go slow, have freeze, block etc. then it will just stop to work till it crash. If you force the client to be closed or quit and restart it work again.

When after several hour of game or loading you try to quit from game, the game client will take age and in the 90% of time it will be forced to close cause the program don't answer.

I reported that Yesterday during tech talk, or better answered about that cause i tought it was already known, but basically the client on Windows work that way from when i started to play in January.

Arpanet likes this.
  2. Arpanet

Arpanet Avatar

i have mac and windows and i test both client , on mac client this issue not exist , on windows after loading some scene sometimes i have little screen freeze and lost fps

3. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Wextel I think there was some confusion during that tech talk. It's related to some performance issues we are already working on. It was treated as a new issue at the time but following up it's actually a known one. I heard of that this morning. Sorry I don't have the exact wording but I caught the context :)

Wextel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.