Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

K'rul not worth drop rate and low exp

Discussion in 'Release 40 Feedback Forum' started by Yakamo LLTS, Apr 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yakamo LLTS

Yakamo LLTS Avatar

My guild and i have run this a few times, killed bosses, steam rolled monster's, added up the exp and the conclusion is that it is no where near profitable than solo'ing is. This conclusion was based off of 60 adv all the way up to 95 adv. It just isn't currently enough reasoning to go.

On the other side, we love the dungeon. Its fun and new and has an on elaboration the kolbold's backround.

Death mages can @#!@#of on this thread, just saying. We all know what is coming. Nerf's up the bum. And yah, i know death doesnt work on mechs

Anyways. The loot/potion/recipe ratio is very low compared to the difficulty. The only cool thing to me personally are the swords.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
  2. Evilgamer

Evilgamer Avatar

I went back in there last night solo to see how my recent survival changes were working out. (Well).

Like everything else at the high end, as you say it's not rewarding at all to do. Very cool looking zones and mobs (though the animal sounds and knockdowns get old quick).

And death isn't that strong (see earth) but it is effective for staying in the fight.

3. Yakamo LLTS

Yakamo LLTS Avatar

Yah its a real neat zone and has a lot of potential. For death if you make the build right you are hitting for 300 and healing for 300.

4. Evilgamer

Evilgamer Avatar

I have no idea how you even spec for 1/3 that.

With which spell?

I can see doing 300 with a sufficient stack of corpses but not with a drain of any kind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.