Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Lava Fishing - QOL issue (targeting), Question on Poles and rare %, Feedback about locations

Discussion in 'Release 61 Feedback' started by Weins201, Dec 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

[​IMG]

QOL look at the target for Fishing, it was nice to change it to a light pink:cool: but leaving it green would have worked just as well :)if not better and made the No Fish one of the shade of Purple instead of the red which disappears in Lava.:mad:

If you look at this picture I have 135 Lava Fish; 100 Anomalocaris and 35 Ammonite, not one Rareo_O I fished with both Heavy and Normal Gems.:D My Lava Fishing is at 75 (almost 76) wich = 86 with Lava Poles. :cool: Please take a look at the numbers for the Rare Types. I have also caught a few single Sulpherous Ash :(

Lava Poles?:oops: I was able to catch the last few with Prosperity Pole, :rolleyes:which is nice as I can save some gold BUT . . . .;)

I saw Sannio is working on more places to Lava Fish, TY the places to fish need work in Swamps and salt also. Please also look at possibly an indicator for Scenes.

2. kaeshiva

kaeshiva Avatar

How long were you fishing for? Like all night?
    I spent quite a few hours last night and got considerably less than you did.

Synergy Blaize likes this.
  3. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

Only issue i have with fishing in Oracle is having to do that darn puzzle everytime i want to go there. LOL. Its easy enough to do the Barrier puzzle but a tad bit annoying. Blackblade has lots of lava but so far only one fishing area. Hopefully they will get some more out there.

4. Summer Breeze

Summer Breeze Avatar

I took my lava fishing gear into Hilt Fortress and the Crag Mines, hoping to catch some lava fish.
    Alas, the lava in the room before the Obsidian Forge and the bottom room of Crag Mines don't allow for fishing.
    Could this be added?

twofoldsilence likes this.
  5. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@Sannio discussed several possible places in this thread. hilt is too shallow to fish. he didn't mention crag, but if i recall that's a variant of the same room as hilt so it's probably too shallow too. ...but if you can think of another place where it's deep enough to swim (for the few seconds before you die) remind him of them!

Jaesun likes this.
  6. Rook Strife

Rook Strife Avatar

They need more catchable / harvestable bait for fresh water and lava

Also moving boats similar to the mine cart in Serpent Spine Mines

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
    twofoldsilence likes this.
  7. Floors

Floors Avatar

We definitely need more lava fish. I recommend Trilobytes :)

8. Belladonna Rose

Verdantis Mines. That area in the lower section has some pools that would work great

Jaesun likes this.
  9. Belladonna Rose

Found two other spots in Blackblade Foothills to lava fish. So yeah not too bad. Gotta be careful though

10. Hazard

Hazard Avatar

Just force a few lava rivers into and slightly expand the outdated Owls Nest Mine.. as a volcano is fairly close (above Owls Head).

Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
    Belladonna Rose and Elwyn like this.
  11. Belladonna Rose

I think that mine needs an overhaul again. Expanded a bit. I assume it might get something sooner or later with all the scenes in Hidden Vale getting slowly bumped up. At this point they could add a lava river or some sort in Wynton's Folly or Wyrmsands. Wyrms would be better since its close to a mountain range. But yeah Owls head would be good to start

12. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

As we now know, it's even more annoying when you have 50+ people in the zone, and some people are actively trolling the puzzle!

13. Traveller13

Traveller13 Bug Hunter

Have anomalocaris, and possibly ammonites, as bait; and/or add the trilobyte as mentioned above and have it available as bait.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.