Legendary Snow Leopards

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Violet Ronso, Feb 25, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

First fight video

So I've had my first few fights with the new super kitties, notably the legendary snow leopard. First off, its MASSIVE, that cat on all 4s is as tall as me :O!!!

But if you look at the video, considering there is no collision, I think the combat feels really bad with it. My wolf and the cat were one on top of the other, biting/slashing behind their target for nearly the entire fight. Even as they repositioned themselves, the fight did not look any cleaner. I don't think this is a bug, but I do think it's something that should be cleaned up, as that video does not do the game justice at all.

2. Yigg Endimion

Yigg Endimion Avatar

there is something wonky about the pathfinding for the saber cats in lamechs. they ping-pong all over, even my fero saber cat was doing it. the nameplate wasnt even over its head, was offset by a bit, which is what is happening to the mobs too, (saber cats in lamechs). makes the fights ugly and sometimes hard to manage.

Mal Hari likes this.
  3. Coswald_Dirthmire

Coswald_Dirthmire Bug Hunter

There's a bug where knockdown/stun attacks will offset the physical model from the name/hitbox. It's come up with a few of the big cats, and should (hopefully) be resolved soon for the Sabertooth.

Mal Hari and FrostII like this.
  4. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

Yes.... I've had this happen to me on many occasions when I use Gust when taming, and it's really aggravating ?
    I too hope it can be fixed soon..........

Mal Hari likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.