Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Let the grind begin!

Discussion in 'Release 11 Feedback' started by Sire Lancelot, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sire Lancelot

Sire Lancelot Avatar

I know it's early days but geez it's become a serious grind. The economics are way out of balance.

eg. I wanted to create a simple cloth armour shirt and see if the slug and fizzle was any better than a cloth tunic as there is no database for comparsissions yet. Hint Hint SOTAWIKI - add slug and fizzle.

So I needed primarily:

4 x bolts of cloth
    2 x leather straps

So it takes 3 x balls of cotton to make 1 x bolt of cloth = 12 balls of cotton in total.

My goodness by the time I was done and dusted it took me 2 hours to make a darn shirt?

At least start on the concersivite side so we can have some fun testing the game.

troymac likes this.
  2. Dorham Isycle

Dorham Isycle Avatar

I know!! This is pissing me off the most, hardly any materials to mine. I'm still in my starting gear....

Sir Lancelots likes this.
  3. Satan Himself

Satan Himself Avatar

I haven't been crafting but resources in the wild are notably scarce.

4. Sire Lancelot

Sire Lancelot Avatar

I don't mind a bit of a grind or looking for resources but when you add the time its takes for a simple task like making ONE shirt?

I also discovered making arrows is a dud atm . Its cheaper and less time consuming to buy them which doesn't make economic sense.

early days...

5. Sire Lancelot

Sire Lancelot Avatar

Update on arrows: I am afraid to even say this BUT arrows are 2gp each - feathers are 4gp each, you still need ore and wood, plus labour. barrrrr

ALSO for those tight arses out there - you don't need arrows with range glyphs.. just keep clicking the glyphs.. ;-) I realised this when I ran out of arrows as it stopped auto attacking but worked if I clicked away at the glyph.. I will submit this a bug, or is it a bug? *shrugs*

6. selbie

selbie Avatar

I agree they should give more available resources until the game stays permanently online. Lately I've only had a few hours to play on weekends so I've basically given up playing because it's too time consuming to do any meaningful testing. I just visit a few of the new locations and log off.

Sir Dorham Isycle likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.