1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

leveling 25 gm skill including crafting skills rly good for young players

Discussion in 'Vendor Locations & Misc Services' started by mistergab, Apr 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mistergab

mistergab Avatar

300k-400k gm combat 200-300k gm mining exp bulk order possible we will have fun depending of what you want mining training run and combat anywhere contact me Gabslayer blazer ingame discord for rates
    gabslayer blazer #1964
    gm all bladed skill young new player will receive a gift an engraved tool of your choice at the start message me ingame for quick service Gabslayer Blazer Mg unity you may make a price offer with the number hour price offer only avaible for bulk order 10 to 100 hours pack
    Direct purchase throught shroud marketplace website mg unity store
    28 gmed skill and new produc 500+ exp monter grind in the rise 21,80 an hour

Last edited: May 3, 2018
  2. mistergab

mistergab Avatar

its 20.80 an hour on shroud marketplace or 19.80 throught direct paypal 5 hours 95 10 hours 185 no straight then hours 3 hours pack at the most 20 hours 370 all in us dollar
    50 hours for 900
    god like pack of long term training of 100 hours lowest rates 1750
    ask for invoice or send payment to gabriel-turcotte@hotmail.com

3. Solazur

Solazur Avatar

So I guess this is somehow to be seen differently than powerleveling which was ok, then wasn't.. then was then isn't?

4. mistergab

mistergab Avatar

well it is powerleveling there is more on shroud marketplace but its not cps allday long its not high end just yet its training with a 26gmed avatar and around 200-300k exp other depending of what you want to do its great for new player wich cant be brought to high end location wich are harsh and dangerous
    i offer great service
    Visit Shroud marketplace for all offer from moderate exping to the gathering offer

5. mistergab

mistergab Avatar

28 gm kill update can do 500+ exp an hour monster grind in rise 21,80 and hours possible deal if you get alot of hours message me in game or discord gabslayer blazer 1964

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.