Leveling up sap

Discussion in 'Skills and Combat' started by Vyrus, Apr 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vyrus

Vyrus Avatar

Hey, character name Chuck berry here.

I'm going for an assassin type build and I can't think of the best way to level up my sap skill so I can get my attack of opportunity bonus.

I have silent movement, and I have shadow form that let's me move while hidden but I can't quite figure out which one to use (obviously at night either way) to get the best results to level up my sap skill.

Because unfortunately there's no way to use both at the same time. I can be silent, or I can be hidden, but I can't do both.

So I guess the question is, what's been more effective for someone who has done this?? Shadow form or silent movement??

Roycestein Kaelstrom likes this.
  2. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

Silent movement is better, you can level up sap without being stealthed, just turn it on and wack a gustball, practice dummy or training target with it.

Nog, Roycestein Kaelstrom and Vyrus like this.
  3. Vyrus

Vyrus Avatar

I'll give it a try. Thanks.

Roycestein Kaelstrom likes this.
  4. Boris Mondragon

Boris Mondragon Avatar

What type of armor do you use, I raised it up to about 55 by using body slam then sap from behind and found it only raised the skill level when it successfully hit. Used in this sequence: body slam , sap , sneak attack. I also raised opportunity strike to gm but found the damage when used immediately after a dodge underwhelming compared to thrust from behind. I am working on a different assasin version using silent movement/engage opponent then body slam sneak attack and thrust before they can come out of the body slam stun. Ask @Mac2 about a bronze chain high str and damage set. R/Boris/El Pirata.

Nog and Mac2 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.