Levels

Discussion in 'Skills and Combat' started by Knoote, Nov 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knoote

Knoote Avatar

I did a search but could not find a clear answer. I read it is skill based which is great. But I do hope there is no level-up system. I am an explorer and sadly in most mmo's exploring does not work.

When i am level 2 for example and am exploring i would come across a lvl 50 creature. That means mostly a huge agro range and 0.00001 seconds to live as you just die instanly.

some mmo's, like SWG (before the combat upgrade) had no level but also skills system. So Rancor's where always deadly (except if you had some mixed OP professions) as you gained no extra health. Humans had 900 health, whether they just started or had some professions mastered.

You could however migrate stats from one pool to another. So if i wanted more fatique, i migrated it from my healthpool. This took a while before it got effect over time.

Also armor worked, but more armor ment less fatique thus less special attacks.

Anyway i am drifting lol. Is this skill only or also level up system.

Also i wait until end of month and go back for $110. I want the flute.

2. PrimeRib

PrimeRib Avatar

We don't really know.

Tentatively, it seems like there are levels but the level is just something that gives you a chunk of skill points to allocate. And that skill points don't make your character much stronger - they just give you more options. It's possible that you could level infinitely and get every skill (after years).

But again, we don't know.

MalakBrightpalm likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.