LF PVP Guild Towns

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by Tahru, Dec 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tahru

Tahru Avatar

I recently picked up a crossroads. and would like to use it to connect 3 or more PvP guild PoTs. Based on the consensus of the connected guilds, the crossroads would either be a neutral location or open PvP location. It could be a convenient location for guilds to trade, skills up, PK, or have a brew with the enemy. In exchange, for this connection, I would allocate a free village lot for each town owner to put a store/lookout or something like that on.

I am NOT looking to be a central government or anything like that. I have no intention of imposing constraints on anything besides the use of the free village lot which must be used for your guilds benefit, not player houseing. The free village lot is just space, it does not include the deed or any rent the game may charge.

If anyone is interested, please let me know. I am hoping to get 3-4 guilds.

If there is not enough interest, I will try again in a PvE context. But PvP guilds might be more exciting.

Keira OFaolain and Moonshadow like this.
  2. Duke William of Serenite

Duke William of Serenite Avatar

We will have 3 connected towns. I can't guarantee anything since I am not a gm of the guild . Get on orderofvengeance.com and send the gm a message. Tell him William sent you. We are the only guild with a Royal Warrant from Lord British for our Pvp tournaments.

3. Tahru

Tahru Avatar

Thank you, I will do that right now.

Keira OFaolain and mbomber like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.