Lich Farm Dungeon

Discussion in 'Player Created Resources' started by Fetid SirDidy, Nov 17, 2023.

1. Fetid SirDidy

Fetid SirDidy Avatar

28 lvl 1 room's on a City lot, encounter 3 rooms located in Arlia if anyone interested. Conversationalist skeleton gives the details. High level can complete in about 16-17 mins and decent for gold gained and gold from equipment sold +lich skulls and some arty. good to collect lich essence if you want to make your own dungeon.

->LichDungeon

=== LichDungeon

= Mernan
    "What brings you here?"

+ "Tell me about the Dungeon."
    ->DungeonQuestions

=DungeonQuestions
    "Ah, it is known as a Dungeon Farm. A total of 28 Random Encounter 3 rooms, filled to the brim with liches."

+ "What can I find inside the dungeon?"
    ->LootInside
    + "How much experience can I earn from clearing all the rooms?"
    ->ExperienceGain
    + "Tell me more about the dungeon's composition."
    ->DungeonTotemComposition
    + "Where can I get the blueprints to create such a dungeon?"
    ->BlueprintLocation

-> END

=LootInside
    "Deep within the dungeon, you can expect to find lich essence[129-145], lich skulls[0-7] rare artifacts such as Anapa's Favor[0-2], Acara's Plate Chest of Defiance, Common[0-2], Blood stained treasure map 3[0-1], and rare crafting items such as short glowing blue cylinder, middle[0-2], short glowing blue cylinder, bottom[0-2] and piles of gold coins [10,500-11,500]. Some come back hefting grey[0-5] and yellow supply bundles[0-3], and many salvage materials from fallen foes, like weapons and armor. They then sell these for gold to eager merchants."

+ "How much gold can I get by selling these items to merchants?"
    ->GoldFromMerchants
    + "How much Metal and wood scrap can I get by salvaging these items?"
    ->SalvagefromItems
    ->ExperienceGain
    ->BlueprintLocation

=GoldFromMerchants
    "It varies on the standard merchant[+/-6379] and the tag match [+/-7936], but a clever adventurer can make a good amount selling weapons and armors. You'd have to try and see."

+ "How much Metal and wood scrap can I get by salvaging these items and what types of items are they?"
    ->SalvagefromItems
    ->ExperienceGain
    ->BlueprintLocation

=SalvagefromItems
    "It varies but an adventurer stout of heart and strong of will can obtain a fair amount [+/-396 Metal Scrap][+/-1733 Wood Scrap]. The salvage loot mostly consists of Long bows, Lich Axes, and Rusty Chain and Plate armor.

+ "How much gold can I get by selling these items to merchants?"
    ->GoldFromMerchants
    ->ExperienceGain
    ->BlueprintLocation

=ExperienceGain
    "Completing all 28 rooms is no small feat. But should you manage, the experience gained is a negligible [1,379,840 or 2,759,680 during 2x] but will surely aid you in your journey. Level 1 totems give 49,280xp. Be warned, its a straight shot with no loop back. You'll need strength to tele out with your loot.

->LootInside
    ->BlueprintLocation

=DungeonTotemComposition
    "The Dungeon is currently populated by 28 Level 1 Lich totems. The total dungeon points amass to 700. Crafting each Random Encounter 3 room requires 1300 granite. For all 23 rooms? 36,400 granite."

->LootInside
    ->ExperienceGain
    ->BlueprintLocation

=BlueprintLocation
    "The blueprints, named [Blueprint: Stone Dungeon Room (Random Encounter 3)], are found within the Compendium of Pain and Suffering. They can be found within any of the three chests located within. A high level adventurer can make it to any of the chests with ease, but be warned, some of the rooms can be quite formidable for novice adventurers. These chests also drop the Random Encounter 1 and 2 blueprints. Drops rates for all the Encounter rooms seem to be fairly good. For bp farming, you can farm to the 1st chest and forego completing the entitre dungeon each time.

->LootInside
    ->ExperienceGain