Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Limit of NPC buildings in PoTs/ Limit on house pets and lights / Music in PoT

Discussion in 'Release 26 Bug Forum' started by Duke Dariuss of Lys, Feb 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duke Dariuss of Lys

Duke Dariuss of Lys Avatar

1. Title:Limit of npc buildings in a PoT / Limit of lightning items and pets in a house
    2. Reproduction Rate:Always
    3. Blocker?No
    4. Details:When you place about 12-13 npc buildings on a metropolis PoT, you must remove the building to be able to place another one. Put about 3 pets in a house and you won't be able to place the other ones you own.
    5. Steps to Reproduce Place about all the npc buildings a metropolis owner can place, it will turn red unless you remove a npc building. Put 3 pets in a house and try adding another, il will always turn red.
    6. User Specs:N/A

Greetings,

When i initially filled out my PoT preferences on your website, there was a choice of 15 npc buildings in the PoT form for my metropolis (Chateau du Lys). Alas, i cannot place ALL of my npc buildings, they will always turn red unless i remove a npc building. If i remember correctly, i was able to place 12 or 13 npc buildings. I think this limit should be removed or at least increased, i have plenty of space in my metropolis. I don't see why this limit should remain in place because when i purchase a new PoT building on the add-on store, i can place it without any problems (example : Dragon statue).

I don't know if it should be considered as a bug or a feedback but please remove these limits. Furthermore, there's also a limit on house pets and number of lights that should be increased on a lot, i own a manor and should be able to place a lot of lamps or torches etc but they always turn red after the limit is achieved.

Also, when do you expect to enable the music we chose on the PoT form?

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!

Duke Dariuss of ChateauDuLys

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
  2. Duke Dariuss of Lys

Duke Dariuss of Lys Avatar

Greetings,

Is it possible to obtain any answer pretty please? Will the limit be removed in a near future? I realize Darkstarr made a communication regarding dynamic PoT features but i didn't see anything about the limit of npc buildings in a metropolis PoT. I still can't place my other npc buildings unless i remove a npc building, it will always turn red otherwise.

Thanks,

Dariuss

3. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

NPC buildings are also the statues that come, perhaps you are not counting them? Your turning red because you've reached the limit that is allowed. Metropolis can place 15 NPC buildings/statues. There are NO NPC buildings one can purchase from the add-on store. All buildings I see are for players to use on their own lot. They can NOT be used as an "NPC" building.

Your lighting question was answered by Darkstarr in the PoT thread. Worth the read. Deco and lighting limits are doubling with maybe a bit more than that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.