1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

List of little irritating things to fix

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Ysold, Aug 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ysold

Ysold Avatar

Here's my list of little irritating things:

- Map zoom level doesn't get saved when you relog
    - When opening a bag in bank, it gets transferred to your inventory instead if you accessed it last from another place
    - Body slam takes you one step too far. and often lands you behind the target
    - Font size in chat can't be adjusted
    - Fishing can't be done by using keyboard only
    - When buffing a pet, the pet must be in front of the player and otherwise the player self gets buffed
    - Mobs can turn around instantly, but players can't (which makes a rogue playstyle very hard). Ok, this is probably not a little thing :)

Please add your own little irritating things!

2. Lained

Lained Avatar

It can, I'm not in game but if I recall correctly use the little down arrow next to the chat tab name.

Adam Crow and Ysold like this.
  3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

open the tab gear and click the number

[​IMG]

4. Ysold

Ysold Avatar

Woot! I never noticed that. Thanks guys!

Tahru and FBohler like this.
  5. Ysold

Ysold Avatar

Also very irritating:
    When you find a nice carcass to skin, hit a huge meticulous series, and the carcass goes Poof and you end up with nothing. I'd love it if that were fixed too!

Wilfred and Cordelayne like this.
  6. Ysold

Ysold Avatar

Also, would it be hard to make the crafting benches "remember" which item you masterworked/enchanted last? At the moment, when I have multiple objects on me to work on, the bench chooses always the first item in the inventory, whether I'm finished working on it or not.

Morgathys and Violet Ronso like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.