Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

List of Player Houses missing light fixtures.

Discussion in 'Release 27 Bug Forum' started by Selene, Mar 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Selene

Selene Avatar

Some might say this is feedback, but I REALLY think it is a bug. Row homes come with a fireplace, even the modest Citizen pledge home has a chandelier... However there are some player houses that seem to lack ANY standard lighting. Since I know there have been some polish passes to some of the homes recently, I journeyed to Hometown and investigated which houses are missing built-in lighting. I may have missed some if wall candles were used to deco the homes (alas, I didn't have unfurnished versions to investigate of every home).

Stone Keep (town) - not sure if this one "needs" lights, per se, but they are not present, either way.

Round Tower (Village) - this one could really benefit from a chandelier in the central room. It wouldn't take away any wall space and brighten up the main housing area.

Obsidian Tower (both) - a few of those obsidian torches from Epitaph would look AMAZING.

Druid Tree (town) - there might be one wall candle in the upper room (couldn't tell if it was deco or natural) but none in the main room.

Edelmann Founder (Village) - the benefactor version has some standard lighting, but not even a wall candle in the founder home.

Rustic 2 Story with Balcony (Village) - high ceilings, but no chandelier

Rustic 2 story (Village) - same as above.

Kobold Dwelling (Village)

Elven Hill Home (Village) - this one really suffers from the dark and drearies. The viking home, which is a similar structure has a lovely open fireplace. The back wall of the Elven Hill Home could really benefit from a fireplace (especially since the chimney would exit onto a part of the roof where you cannot currently place deco).

Something like this, only much prettier (I am not an artist) would be awesome.

[​IMG]

** The two smaller elven homes might not have any set lighting either. There were some wall candles, but I could not tell if they were built in or deco placed by the amazing folks that do Hometown.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.