Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Locked glyphs upon drag and drop discussion

Discussion in 'Release 38 Dev+ Feedback Forum' started by GreyMouser Skye, Jan 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreyMouser Skye

GreyMouser Skye Avatar

Cannot believe no one has commented yet (as far as searching the forums tells me).

I for one find this method of locking on a drag and drop tedious and downright annoying. I understand the rationale and I agree with it, but I have a suggestion on how to make it work for both new people and experienced deck builders.

1.) From a new deck build:
    A: All slots are set to lock. You drag a glyph to a slot and it stays locked.
    B: You can toggle several slots to be unlocked if you like. Now the drag and drop on the unlocked stays unlocked and those on locked stay locked.
    C: There are two small toggles to the right of the row of slots: {} Unlock all / Toggles all the slots to unlock. {} Lock all (You guessed it, locks all slots.

So the new player drags and drops and slots stay locked till they notice the locks (or question the reason for the unlock all toggle).
    The experienced deck builder can build decks just like before but only has to set the locked/unlocked slots one time at the start if wanted.

Nutshell: The lock symbols are already placed on the slots before you do any drag and drops. These locks can be manipulated to lock/unlock prior to dragging and dropping. The drag/drop does not affect the locks. There are two toggles to "lock all" and "unlock all", but I agree that these are not really necessary... just nice.
    @DarkStarr Am I missing any other reason for this change?

Roycestein Kaelstrom and Aldo like this.
  2. GreyMouser Skye

GreyMouser Skye Avatar

@Chris can I bump this? I really think it should be considered. With 12 decks now I remembered my feedback from January.
    @DarkStarr
    Actually could a mod move this to a regular appropriate forum? @Berek

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.