1. This forum is for bug reporting of current Live Game Server issues ONLY.
    Be sure to follow the format below, it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, your report may not be entered into the system.

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugsā€¦ QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug in all likely categories before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Be sure to provide details of what the issue is and how to re-produce it, but keep your bug report factual.
    • Only report oneissue per thread, additional issues may be ignored.
    • Do not add, include or modify the thread moderator tags in the title of the thread. (indicators in the [])
    • Reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug.
      Do not use this forum for commentary, your post will be deleted and you may be moderated, suspended or banned if the activity continues.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    NOTE: Important information including your location and system specs are automatically put into your clipboard when using /bug in the game (DO NOT add additional system specs unless requested). When starting your post, just use <CTRL>-V to insert the data and fill in the entries with no data.

Please include Screenshots if possible. Images can be saved on our SotA Discord Server here

If the clipboard does not work, use and fill in this Bug Report Template:
    1. Title:
    2. Reproducible?
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs: (RAM, CPU, GPU and Operating System only)
    Dismiss Notice

Logged into to game - kicked out of Caste Atos, re-entered, now I'm dead with 100% health

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by Nortagems, Aug 22, 2022.

1. Nortagems

Nortagems Avatar

08/22/2022 21:30
    Title: Logged into to game - kicked out of Caste Atos, re-entered, now I'm dead with 100% health
    Reproduction Rate: Once, so far
    Blocker? Yes
    Details: I logged into the game today, as I have for months. I was in Castle Atos last night at logout, so I resumed there. After a long load it kicked me out to the Overworld map. So I re-entered Castle Atos. This load went fine and I entered the zone. Only I was in ghost form with 100% health.

I was unable to see resurrection markers. There was no resurrection timer.

[​IMG]

Steps to Reproduce: This will likely be hard to reproduce, I will admit.
    1. Log out of game in Castle Atos. Log out completely.
    2. Log into game, resume into Castle Atos.
    3. Duplicate the slow/bad load that kicks you to the Overworld. I think this is key, as it was the one different thing. But it will also be the hardest unless you already know what can cause that.
    4. From Overworld, enter Castle Atos.
    5. When you zone in you will hopefully be a healthy ghost! :)
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz (12) System RAM: 32553
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 GPU RAM: 8031
    SotA.Win.64.1567.Date.08.01.22
    Area: Novia_R1_City_CastleAtos
    Area Display Name: Castle Atos
    Loc: (-65.2, 108.3, 474.0)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjFfQ2l0eV9DYXN0bGVBdG9zfHwoLTY1LjE5MywgMTA4LjI4OCwgNDc0LjAxNCl8KDAsIDAuMDUzLCAwLCAwLjk5OSl8LTcxNi45MDE2fDE4Ljc3ODk2fDEyLjc2MTA4

2. Nortagems

Nortagems Avatar

More info...

I can use my spell bar even though I cannot see it. I could see dash and sprint in my buffs.
    My backpack has its two containers, but they are empty.
    I can join a group, and I can use group chat. Normally you cannot chat while dead.
    I can leave the zone, travel to other zones (Desolis). I still cannot see rez markers.
    I tried using "stuck". It moved me but did not correct this condition.

3. Nortagems

Nortagems Avatar

One last note... I closed down the game completely and restarted. The condition was corrected - I was fully alive with my items!

4. DavidDC

DavidDC Programmer Moderator SOTA Developer

If this happen again to someone please provide a crash log

5. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

I have seen this happen one time a couple of days ago. I had returned from work and logged into the game, and then selected Resume (into my Player Owned Town of Hemut). The Novia continent loaded, and my character had the appearance of a ghost. I then immediately copied the sota log.

Initialize engine version: 2018.4.36f1 (6cd387d23174)
    GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
    Direct3D:
    Version: Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.1]
    Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 (ID=0x1b80)
    Vendor:
    VRAM: 8079 MB
    Driver: 31.0.15.1659
    Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
    - Completed reload, in 4.710 seconds
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/Nature/Terrain/Utilities' - All passes removed
    ERROR: Shader Hidden/Nature/Terrain/Utilities shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
    <RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

<RI> Initialized touch support.

UnloadTime: 26.363400 ms
    GameManagerSceneObject.Awake. 9/13/2022 6:48:37 PM
    SystemInfo, graphicsDeviceName=NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080, graphicsMemorySize=8079, graphicsDeviceType=Direct3D11, operatingSystem=Windows 10 (10.0.0) 64bit, processorCount=8, processorType=Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-1620 0 @ 3.60GHz, systemMemorySize=16303
    SotA.Win.64.1575.Date.09.05.22, LocalTime=9/13/2022 6:48:37 PM, Patch=eternal-flash.1
    LanguageManager, Language=English, Culture=en-US, SystemCulture=en-US, Partner=None
    PreviousApplicationExit status=clean systemMemorySize=16303
    Steam Initialized: False
    AssetBundleManager.LoadResource, Excessive load time, AssetId=Path=Assets/PortResources/Misc/GameData/NPCVOInformation.asset, Total=2

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug.bindings.h Line: 45)

NetworkingPeer: Connecting to "38.140.214.157:5055"
    StateMachine (LoginManager): State (LoadCharacters): SceneName: DemoStartupScene ,
    StateMachine (LoginManager): State (LoadCharacters): SceneName: DemoStartupScene ,
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/Nature/Terrain/Utilities' - All passes removed
    ERROR: Shader Hidden/Nature/Terrain/Utilities shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
    Shader 'Particles/FXVille Blood World Lighting': fallback shader 'Paricles/Alpha Blended' not found
    Shader 'FX/ParticleLitBlended': fallback shader 'Particles/Additive' not found
    Knowledge: Loaded 7445 character flags, 4 user flags
    PushLevel: Added level POT_desert_metropolis_01a_template/Hemut, spawnPoint:, hex:5114,5065
    AsyncLoadSequence begin. SceneToLoad: POT_desert_metropolis_01a_template/Hemut:
    6:49:31 PM: Loading Scene...
    The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!

(Filename: Line: 195)

The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object '<null>') is missing!

(Filename: Line: 294)

Shader 'Particles/FXVille Blood World Lighting': fallback shader 'Paricles/Alpha Blended' not found
    AssetBundleManager.LoadResource, Excessive load time, AssetId=Path=Assets/PortResources/AssetGroups/AllLoadingBackgrounds.asset, Total=9

6:49:41 PM: Level load loop started.

Unloading 5 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 61)
    UnloadTime: 22.800400 ms
    GameManagerSceneObject.Awake. 9/13/2022 6:49:45 PM
    NavMeshLoadTime SceneId=POT_desert_metropolis_01a_template , Time=1.058304
    Pathfinding: Load Loaded
    <color=yellow>Ceto (1.1.1) Warning:</color> Can not query overlays clip mask if read/write is not enabled
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Lua
    Camera: CameraRig_Universal (CameraController)

Unloading 145041 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 311398.
    Total: 937.308300 ms (FindLiveObjects: 33.040400 ms CreateObjectMapping: 35.566400 ms MarkObjects: 717.959200 ms DeleteObjects: 150.741600 ms)

Unloading 3 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 61)

Unloading 0 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 311401.
    Total: 907.734800 ms (FindLiveObjects: 25.632500 ms CreateObjectMapping: 15.794700 ms MarkObjects: 830.853500 ms DeleteObjects: 35.452400 ms)

StaticBatching, SceneName=POT_desert_metropolis_01a_template, 21 root objects took 1285 milliseconds
    GC.Collect() took 0.1 seconds
    6:49:51 PM: Level loaded.
    6:49:51 PM: Scenario init completed. Scenario:Hemut
    Checksum for POT_desert_metropolis_01a_template/Hemut: 971669864
    IncomingMessages, Total=15, NumPlayers=1, SceneId=POT_desert_metropolis_01a_template/Hemut
    NetworkingPeer: Connecting to "38.140.214.157:5056"
    6:49:52 PM: Started NPC Spawn...
    SceneServer: OnStatusChanged:Connect
    GroupServer: OnStatusChanged:Connect
    SceneServer: OnStatusChanged:EncryptionEstablished
    GroupServer: OnStatusChanged:EncryptionEstablished
    Requesting social lists...
    PlotManager: Starting Initializing Plots
    PlotManager: Starting Initializing Player town plot
    6:49:52 PM: Equipping Avatars...
    BankArchetypePreload, Begin
    Receiving social lists...
    PersistenceService, PoorConnectionBegin, Loading=True, Ping response delayed.Rtt(variance): 85(7). Ms since last receive: 4500. Stats elapsed: 0sec.
    Longest delta between Send: 0ms Dispatch: 0ms. Longest callback OnEv: 0=0ms OnResp: 0=0ms. Calls of Send: 0 Dispatch: 0.
    TotalPacketBytes: 0 TotalCommandBytes: 0 TotalPacketCount: 0 TotalCommandsInPackets: 0
    TotalPacketBytes: 0 TotalCommandBytes: 0 TotalPacketCount: 0 TotalCommandsInPackets: 0

6:50:22 PM: Equipment load has exceeded 30 seconds!

PersistenceService, Wait time of 10 seconds exceeded for call to Void <GetBagContents>b__0(). Rtt(variance): 85(7). Ms since last receive: 11906. Stats elapsed: 7sec.
    Longest delta between Send: 16ms Dispatch: 16ms. Longest callback OnEv: 0=0ms OnResp: 0=0ms. Calls of Send: 2523 Dispatch: 2486.
    TotalPacketBytes: 144 TotalCommandBytes: 0 TotalPacketCount: 12 TotalCommandsInPackets: 30

SocialListManager: Wait time of 10 seconds exceeded for call to Void <Portalarium.SotA.GroupServer.Client.GroupClientInterfaceBase.ISocialResponse.GetSocialListResponse>b__0()
    PlotManager: Performance: Player town plot deco load has exceeded 60 seconds!

GroupServer: OnStatusChanged:TimeoutDisconnect
    GroupServer: Unhandled status change: TimeoutDisconnect

GroupServer: OnStatusChanged:Disconnect
    ChatChannelManager: OnDisconnectedFromGroupServer: chat channels cleared
    SceneServer: OnStatusChanged:TimeoutDisconnect
    SceneServer: Unhandled status change: TimeoutDisconnect

SceneServer: OnStatusChanged:Disconnect
    PlotManager: SceneServer disconnect. Load status = InitializingPlots
    PushLevel: Added level Novia, spawnPoint:, hex:5114,5065
    SceneStack: Reconnecting to photon.
    AsyncLoadSequence begin. SceneToLoad: Novia:
    6:51:16 PM: Loading Scene...
    6:51:17 PM: Level load loop started.
    Unloading 1 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 63)
    UnloadTime: 398.747800 ms
    GameManagerSceneObject.Awake. 9/13/2022 6:51:20 PM
    NavMeshLoadTime SceneId=Novia , Time=0.8257904
    Camera: CameraRig_Universal (NOVIA SETTINGS - DO NOT REVERT) (CameraController)

Unloading 16423 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 529375.
    Total: 1212.945400 ms (FindLiveObjects: 52.340800 ms CreateObjectMapping: 29.203200 ms MarkObjects: 1089.036300 ms DeleteObjects: 42.364700 ms)

Unloading 40 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 529336.
    Total: 1174.021200 ms (FindLiveObjects: 44.392400 ms CreateObjectMapping: 26.456500 ms MarkObjects: 1079.913300 ms DeleteObjects: 23.258500 ms)

StaticBatching, SceneName=Novia, 26 root objects took 1821 milliseconds
    GC.Collect() took 0.2 seconds
    6:51:25 PM: Level loaded.
    6:51:25 PM: Scenario init completed. Scenario:
    Checksum for Novia: 2307596331
    6:51:29 PM: Started NPC Spawn...
    BT Caching: tree=698f53d02eb7b5f41a57b32579a1f56f#Overworld.asset, bindings=BindingWorkOverworld.asset, BindingAttackOverworld.asset, BindingFightOverworld.asset, BindingIdleOverworld.asset

6:51:29 PM: Equipping Avatars...
    PlotManager: Finished Initializing Plots
    Spawning local player at (418.929, 12.288, 15.5) using spawner PlayerSpawnLocation_Elysium_from_Etceter. SnapToGround:True
    Local player equipment load time: 00 secs
    6:51:31 PM: Equipment load complete. Loop Counter:41
    InteractiveSwitch.ReadSynchronizedState, state==kInvalidState and this.resetStateIndex < 0, InBuffer.Length=0 | POSITION=(337.5, 15.7, 359.4) SCENE=Novia GAME_OBJECT_PATH=_VFX/_Butterflies_or_Fireflies/sota_ByDayButterfly2_ByNightFirefly/Switch_ByNight CONNECTION_STATUS=Connected-Joined
    InteractiveSwitch.ReadSynchronizedState, state==kInvalidState and this.resetStateIndex < 0, InBuffer.Length=0 | POSITION=(332.7, 15.7, 326.4) SCENE=Novia GAME_OBJECT_PATH=_VFX/_Butterflies_or_Fireflies/sota_ByDayButterfly2_ByNightFirefly/Switch_ByNight CONNECTION_STATUS=Connected-Joined
    6:51:39 PM: Waiting for NPC Spawn
    InteractiveSwitch.ReadSynchronizedState, state==kInvalidState and this.resetStateIndex < 0, InBuffer.Length=0 | POSITION=(346.5, 16.7, 296.0) SCENE=Novia GAME_OBJECT_PATH=_VFX/_Butterflies_or_Fireflies/sota_ByDayButterfly2_ByNightFirefly/Switch_ByNight CONNECTION_STATUS=Connected-Joined
    6:51:44 PM: Finished NPC Spawn
    6:51:48 PM: Hiding Loading Screen...
    TimeToLoadLevel, SceneName=Novia, TimeToFadeIn=31.3, PreloadTime=0.8, SceneIOLoadTime=1.4, SceneUnloadTime=1.0, SceneActivateTime=5.5, JoinTime=4.1, DecoLoadTime=0.0, AvatarLoadTime=2.2, FinalizeLoadTime=16.3, RelatedInfo, PrefabLoadTime=1.7, ResourceLoadTime=5.1, GameManager=0.2, JoinDownloadTime=1.4, VideoMemory=8079, SystemMemory=16303, FirstTime=True, UserId=53d68ba438ca2204e03e6ec6
    InteractiveSwitch.ReadSynchronizedState, state==kInvalidState and this.resetStateIndex < 0, InBuffer.Length=0 | POSITION=(353.6, 14.0, 226.0) SCENE=Novia GAME_OBJECT_PATH=_VFX/_Butterflies_or_Fireflies/sota_ByDayButterfly1_ByNightFirefly/Switch_ByNight CONNECTION_STATUS=Connected-Joined
    6:51:48 PM: Fading in...
    6:51:49 PM: AsyncLevelLoad Completed!
    PersistenceService.WaitTimes, Total=11, TotalTime=1.5, MaxTime=0.2, Void <GetRansomLocationsForGame>b__0(), Scene=Novia
    SocialListManager: Wait time of 10 seconds exceeded for call to Void <Portalarium.SotA.GroupServer.Client.GroupClientInterfaceBase.ISocialResponse.GetSocialListResponse>b__0()
    Entering chat channel: Misc/Universe
    Entering chat channel: Misc/UniverseTrade
    Finished receiving social lists
    EnterChatChannelResponse: Result = Ok, ChannelName = Misc/Universe
    EnterChatChannelResponse: Result = Ok, ChannelName = Misc/UniverseTrade
    Entering chat channel: Guild/The Tears Of Ra
    EnterChatChannelResponse: Result = Ok, ChannelName = Guild/The Tears Of Ra
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Portalarium/Shroud of the Avatar/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/MouseLib
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Portalarium/Shroud of the Avatar/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/MouseLib.dll
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Portalarium/Shroud of the Avatar/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/MouseLib
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Portalarium/Shroud of the Avatar/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/libMouseLib
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Portalarium/Shroud of the Avatar/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/libMouseLib.dll
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Portalarium/Shroud of the Avatar/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/libMouseLib
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Portalarium/Shroud of the Avatar/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/MouseLib.dll
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Portalarium/Shroud of the Avatar/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/libMouseLib.dll
    BT Caching: tree=953ea8a25175dbb4dbd40e3d1e8e97b1#Creature.asset, bindings=BindingFightPet.asset, BindingWorkPet.asset

InteractiveSwitch.ReadSynchronizedState, state==kInvalidState and this.resetStateIndex < 0, InBuffer.Length=0 | POSITION=(205.3, 13.1, -402.9) SCENE=Novia GAME_OBJECT_PATH=_VFX/_Butterflies_or_Fireflies/sota_ByDayButterfly1_ByNightFirefly/Switch_ByNight CONNECTION_STATUS=Connected-Joined
    InteractiveSwitch.ReadSynchronizedState, state==kInvalidState and this.resetStateIndex < 0, InBuffer.Length=0 | POSITION=(226.2, 12.5, -398.1) SCENE=Novia GAME_OBJECT_PATH=_VFX/_Butterflies_or_Fireflies/sota_ByDayButterfly1_ByNightFirefly/Switch_ByNight CONNECTION_STATUS=Connected-Joined
    InteractiveSwitch.ReadSynchronizedState, state==kInvalidState and this.resetStateIndex < 0, InBuffer.Length=0 | POSITION=(242.6, 13.9, -366.4) SCENE=Novia GAME_OBJECT_PATH=_VFX/_Butterflies_or_Fireflies/sota_ByDayButterfly2_ByNightFirefly/Switch_ByNight CONNECTION_STATUS=Connected-Joined
    InteractiveSwitch.ReadSynchronizedState, state==kInvalidState and this.resetStateIndex < 0, InBuffer.Length=0 | POSITION=(289.8, 13.3, -387.5) SCENE=Novia GAME_OBJECT_PATH=_VFX/_Butterflies_or_Fireflies/sota_ByDayButterfly2_ByNightFirefly/Switch_ByNight CONNECTION_STATUS=Connected-Joined
    IncomingMessages, Total=40, NumPlayers=6, SceneId=Novia,Room=4f74880c-5874-42c0-9241-0daaa896f2ac
    OutgoingMessageQueue, Total=20,Master=False,SceneId=Novia,timeScale=1.00,ReleaseLock:6,TakeLock:5,SubscribeToView:2,SetViewState:2,EnableUnreliableMessages:1,Ping:1,RemoveKnowledgeFlag:1,UnsubscribeFromView:1,SetViewStateUnreliable:1,Room=4f74880c-5874-42c0-9241-0daaa896f2ac
    InteractiveSwitch.ReadSynchronizedState, state==kInvalidState and this.resetStateIndex < 0, InBuffer.Length=0 | POSITION=(424.1, 17.5, -310.8) SCENE=Novia GAME_OBJECT_PATH=_VFX/_Butterflies_or_Fireflies/sota_ByDayButterfly2_ByNightFirefly/Switch_ByNight CONNECTION_STATUS=Connected-Joined

This also just happened to me again today 9/17 log

Initialize engine version: 2018.4.36f1 (6cd387d23174)
    GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
    Direct3D:
    Version: Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.1]
    Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 (ID=0x1b80)
    Vendor:
    VRAM: 8079 MB
    Driver: 31.0.15.1659
    Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
    - Completed reload, in 4.620 seconds
    <RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

<RI> Initialized touch support.

UnloadTime: 15.734500 ms
    GameManagerSceneObject.Awake. 9/17/2022 7:31:12 AM
    SystemInfo, graphicsDeviceName=NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080, graphicsMemorySize=8079, graphicsDeviceType=Direct3D11, operatingSystem=Windows 10 (10.0.0) 64bit, processorCount=8, processorType=Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-1620 0 @ 3.60GHz, systemMemorySize=16303
    SotA.Win.64.1575.Date.09.05.22, LocalTime=9/17/2022 7:31:13 AM, Patch=eternal-flash.1
    LanguageManager, Language=English, Culture=en-US, SystemCulture=en-US, Partner=None
    PreviousApplicationExit status=clean systemMemorySize=16303
    Steam Initialized: False
    AssetBundleManager.LoadResource, Excessive load time, AssetId=Path=Assets/PortResources/Misc/GameData/NPCVOInformation.asset, Total=2

IncomingMessages, Total=15, NumPlayers=1, SceneId=DemoStartupScene
    Knowledge: Loaded 7445 character flags, 4 user flags
    PushLevel: Added level POT_desert_metropolis_01a_template/Hemut, spawnPoint:, hex:5114,5065
    AsyncLoadSequence begin. SceneToLoad: POT_desert_metropolis_01a_template/Hemut:
    7:32:19 AM: Loading Scene...

AssetBundleManager.LoadResource, Excessive load time, AssetId=Path=Assets/PortResources/AssetGroups/AllLoadingBackgrounds.asset, Total=9

7:32:30 AM: Level load loop started.

Unloading 5 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 61)
    UnloadTime: 21.036700 ms
    GameManagerSceneObject.Awake. 9/17/2022 7:32:34 AM
    NavMeshLoadTime SceneId=POT_desert_metropolis_01a_template , Time=0.9359741
    <color=yellow>Ceto (1.1.1) Warning:</color> Can not query overlays clip mask if read/write is not enabled
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Lua
    Camera: CameraRig_Universal (CameraController)

Unloading 145041 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 311399.
    Total: 1005.340300 ms (FindLiveObjects: 41.618800 ms CreateObjectMapping: 35.873900 ms MarkObjects: 736.225300 ms DeleteObjects: 191.621800 ms)

Unloading 3 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 61)

Unloading 0 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 311402.
    Total: 1035.174700 ms (FindLiveObjects: 29.330300 ms CreateObjectMapping: 16.334100 ms MarkObjects: 961.187700 ms DeleteObjects: 28.321500 ms)

StaticBatching, SceneName=POT_desert_metropolis_01a_template, 21 root objects took 1272 milliseconds
    7:32:39 AM: Level loaded.
    7:32:39 AM: Scenario init completed. Scenario:Hemut
    Checksum for POT_desert_metropolis_01a_template/Hemut: 971669864
    7:32:40 AM: Started NPC Spawn...
    7:32:41 AM: Equipping Avatars...
    BankArchetypePreload, Begin
    PersistenceService, PoorConnectionBegin, Loading=True, Ping response delayed.Rtt(variance): 81(13). Ms since last receive: 21641. Stats elapsed: 0sec.
    Longest delta between Send: 0ms Dispatch: 0ms. Longest callback OnEv: 0=0ms OnResp: 0=0ms. Calls of Send: 0 Dispatch: 0.

7:33:11 AM: Equipment load has exceeded 30 seconds!

SocialListManager: Wait time of 10 seconds exceeded for call to Void <RequestSocialLists>b__234_0()
    PersistenceService, Wait time of 10 seconds exceeded for call to Void <GetBagContents>b__0(). Rtt(variance): 81(13). Ms since last receive: 28875. Stats elapsed: 7sec.
    Longest delta between Send: 16ms Dispatch: 16ms. Longest callback OnEv: 0=0ms OnResp: 0=0ms. Calls of Send: 2279 Dispatch: 2243.
    TotalPacketBytes: 36 TotalCommandBytes: 0 TotalPacketCount: 3 TotalCommandsInPackets: 12

PlotManager: Performance: Player town plot deco load has exceeded 60 seconds!

PushLevel: Added level Novia, spawnPoint:, hex:5114,5065
    SceneStack: Reconnecting to photon.
    AsyncLoadSequence begin. SceneToLoad: Novia:
    7:33:51 AM: Loading Scene...
    7:33:52 AM: Level load loop started.
    UnloadTime: 357.148500 ms
    GameManagerSceneObject.Awake. 9/17/2022 7:33:54 AM
    NavMeshLoadTime SceneId=Novia , Time=0.7634277
    Camera: CameraRig_Universal (NOVIA SETTINGS - DO NOT REVERT) (CameraController)

Unloading 16423 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 529375.
    Total: 1192.421900 ms (FindLiveObjects: 51.072200 ms CreateObjectMapping: 27.449900 ms MarkObjects: 1072.306000 ms DeleteObjects: 41.593500 ms)

Unloading 40 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 529336.
    Total: 1161.467600 ms (FindLiveObjects: 41.566500 ms CreateObjectMapping: 26.190500 ms MarkObjects: 1043.848100 ms DeleteObjects: 49.861900 ms)

StaticBatching, SceneName=Novia, 26 root objects took 1830 milliseconds
    7:33:59 AM: Level loaded.
    7:33:59 AM: Scenario init completed. Scenario:
    Checksum for Novia: 2307596331
    7:34:01 AM: Started NPC Spawn...
    BT Caching: tree=953ea8a25175dbb4dbd40e3d1e8e97b1#Creature.asset, bindings=BindingFightPet.asset, BindingWorkPet.asset

BT Caching: tree=698f53d02eb7b5f41a57b32579a1f56f#Overworld.asset, bindings=BindingWorkOverworld.asset, BindingAttackOverworld.asset, BindingFightOverworld.asset, BindingIdleOverworld.asset

7:34:02 AM: Equipping Avatars...
    PlotManager: Finished Initializing Plots
    Spawning local player at (418.929, 12.288, 15.5) using spawner PlayerSpawnLocation_Elysium_from_Etceter. SnapToGround:True
    Local player equipment load time: 00 secs
    7:34:04 AM: Equipment load complete. Loop Counter:37
    7:34:11 AM: Waiting for NPC Spawn
    DownloadSongForActor: GetSongData: actor not found for actorId 3
    7:34:15 AM: Finished NPC Spawn
    7:34:19 AM: Hiding Loading Screen...
    TimeToLoadLevel, SceneName=Novia, TimeToFadeIn=28.1, PreloadTime=0.8, SceneIOLoadTime=1.0, SceneUnloadTime=0.8, SceneActivateTime=5.2, JoinTime=3.1, DecoLoadTime=0.0, AvatarLoadTime=2.0, FinalizeLoadTime=15.2, RelatedInfo, PrefabLoadTime=1.4, ResourceLoadTime=5.1, GameManager=0.1, JoinDownloadTime=1.0, VideoMemory=8079, SystemMemory=16303, FirstTime=True, UserId=53d68ba438ca2204e03e6ec6
    7:34:20 AM: Fading in...
    7:34:21 AM: AsyncLevelLoad Completed!
    PersistenceService.WaitTimes, Total=11, TotalTime=1.2, MaxTime=0.2, Void <GetAvailableItemUpgrades>b__0(), Scene=Novia
    Entering chat channel: Misc/Universe
    Entering chat channel: Misc/UniverseTrade
    Finished receiving social lists
    EnterChatChannelResponse: Result = Ok, ChannelName = Misc/Universe
    EnterChatChannelResponse: Result = Ok, ChannelName = Misc/UniverseTrade
    Entering chat channel: Guild/The Tears Of Ra
    EnterChatChannelResponse: Result = Ok, ChannelName = Guild/The Tears Of Ra
    PersistenceService, PoorConnectionBegin, Loading=False, Ping response delayed.Rtt(variance): 88(8). Ms since last receive: 2484. Stats elapsed: 25sec.
    Longest delta between Send: 62ms Dispatch: 62ms. Longest callback OnEv: 0=16ms OnResp: 0=0ms. Calls of Send: 1237 Dispatch: 1370.
    TotalPacketBytes: 16387 TotalCommandBytes: 14803 TotalPacketCount: 132 TotalCommandsInPackets: 169
    TotalPacketBytes: 4490 TotalCommandBytes: 3242 TotalPacketCount: 104 TotalCommandsInPackets: 118

PersistenceService, PoorConnectionEnd, Ping received. Rtt(variance): 486(698). Ms since last receive: 16. Stats elapsed: 27sec.
    Longest delta between Send: 62ms Dispatch: 62ms. Longest callback OnEv: 0=16ms OnResp: 0=0ms. Calls of Send: 1331 Dispatch: 1493.
    TotalPacketBytes: 20979 TotalCommandBytes: 19035 TotalPacketCount: 162 TotalCommandsInPackets: 215
    TotalPacketBytes: 4817 TotalCommandBytes: 3509 TotalPacketCount: 109 TotalCommandsInPackets: 132

On the loading screen, I got some kind of network connection error. But sadly I can't recall the exact wording it used.

Completely exiting the game and restarting and logging in fixed the problem. I have never seen this happen before. Hopefully(?) there might be something in this log.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2022
  6. DavidDC

DavidDC Programmer Moderator SOTA Developer

That is probably me guys, i just found out i was bugging people out with my script in unity editor while trying to test stuff on live. Happened on QA with alley and she turned into a ghost after relogging.
    I got this buggy script with me since a while and i know i logued in castle atos once too. Probably all related.
    Mea culpa :p

Anpu and that_shawn_guy like this.
  7. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

now i understand what you were talking about! i wasn't dead on my screen.