Looking for a merchant/vendor town? Serenite is for you!

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by Duke William of Serenite, Jul 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duke William of Serenite

Duke William of Serenite Avatar

If you are looking to setup shop in a town geared towards selling stuff please contact me. We have several village and row house lots available. We are located next to Grumvald which is a high traffic area for pvpers/miners and high level characters. I also am a Steward of Vengeance our PVP town at Grumvald. I can also accommodate lots there.

I will also be posting some crazy sales to attract customers. I will be selling off all my house deeds at 1000 gold price. This will be for all types of housing from village to keep. Everything on my vendor will be super cheap.

The first crazy sale will be Saturday so come plant vendor and lets make some money.

Even if you are not interested in living here, come see my vendor for some crazy sales starting 8-1-15.

Duke Gréagóir likes this.
  2. Koraxe Merek

Koraxe Merek Avatar

This town is really shaping up. We have quite a few people here now and a wide variety of items for sale on our vendors. There are a number of prime location deed lots still available as well. Hope to see you there!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.