1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Looking for lease of room in Solania/Soltown/Ardois

Discussion in 'House & Lot Listings (WTS/WTB)' started by Iver_88, Aug 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iver_88

Iver_88 Avatar

Hello. Looking for lease of room in these locations:

Requirements:
    • One small room with free will of placing decorations and objects (no matter if it's row lot or another)
    • Place for own merchant (can be in ground floor + possibility to place a sign or placed in front of house)
    I can offer:
    • Payment in gaming currency (monthly or percent from vendor profit after placing) or in goods (wood, carpentry stuff, some stuff I can obtain on my travels)
    • Carpentry services
    • Friendship, reliability and safety of your stuff
    Location between entrance of town and center of town is better for traffic.

If you are interested in, please contact me ingame or here

Iver Triska
    Carpenter

2. StarLord

StarLord Avatar

Hi Iver_88,
    I have a row lot in Ardoris next to the main square. Intended as guest place when I am in the Ardoris region (I will mainly stay near Britanny).
    I could spare the house (and only use the basement), intend to place 2 expert crafting stations (free to use).
    Would be interested in friendship + payment in ore or your carpentry stuff, could offer to trade in my spare wood as I intend to concentrate on blacksmithing.
    You can check the location, for R32 it belongs to my girlfriend "Su", will transfer it in R33.
    If interested please PM me

Spoon likes this.
  3. Icy Flame2

Icy Flame2 Avatar

Hi Iver!

We are located in Oceania, next to Ardoris and we have a whole row lot for you to rent and to place a merchant on.
    The rent price is 2 COTOs per week.

Kind Regards,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.