Loot Drops from mobs - dungeons

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by OwlRaven, May 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OwlRaven

OwlRaven Avatar

Sorry if this has been talked about, but I was wondering if they plan on implementing different item drops from common to epic? I know a lot of other games use this. I know the Devs are also interested in keeping a player driven community, BUT, it would be nice to have a lot of items of varying appearances and stats to drop. One of the things I'm starting to notice is that all the players look a lot alike...

Sorry if this seems like a rant, but it's honestly just a suggestion. What do you guys think? Would you like to have more variation in armor and clothing?

2. NRaas

NRaas Avatar

That is not part of any plan that I am aware of.

The dev-team have noted, that if/when they do add special equipment drops, that such will be copies of player-made goods, rather than purely game-created items.

----

As for everyone looking alike : There are quite of a number of player-made armor types. If everyone is wearing one particular set, the dev-team probably just needs to balance the pros/cons for each variation to make all of them worthwhile.

Additional coloring options to further differentiate armor is also planned for the future. :)

Leelu and Cassandra Corax like this.
  3. Noric

Noric Avatar

Actually they are partially implemented now. I think only Epic Plate is Dyeable for now but it is a start.

Leelu, Cassandra Corax and Duke Raas like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.