Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Lost Container and All Contents when crafting

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by Erth, Aug 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erth

Erth Legend of the Hearth

When attempting to craft wood timber, I drug one of my cabinet of virtues into my inventory and then interacted with the milling station before the cabinet fully synced with my inventory (when the count of items counts up and the cabinet name is still red.)

The cabinet stopped counting and wouldn't let me open it or craft anything on the milling station. I tried to exit the milling station, but my character was "stuck" in the crafting animation even after the crafting window disappeared.

I closed the game and logged back in. I appeared next to the milling station, but the cabinet had disappeared from my inventory! I panicked, as there a tons of valuable items and long terms collections of crafting materials in the cabinet.

I walked outside where I last placed my cabinet, and there it was!

Fortunately, crisis adverted. But I thought I would still share this in case you want to prevent the glitching for future occurrences, causing players having to reset their game. (Maybe prevent interactions until the container is fully "synced" with our inventory?)

Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
    liz_the_wiz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.